Chapter 33

Unknown's P.O.V.

I can't help but laugh at the little demigod's panic. He has no clue who I am. Where I am. Or what I intend to do with his little boyfriend.

He suspects that it isn't normal amnesia. He is correct on that.

But the poor demigod must think that Will was chosen for a certain reason. That's where he is wrong.

It's kind of like with Python. The snake didn't chose Will because of who is was. More of what he was. He was a child of Apollo. And that's what Python needed. My case was that Will didn't fit in. He was hot, smart, talented, and all around perfect. I would have left his memories alone. Except for one flaw in his life.

Nico di Angelo.

That child didn't know it, but he had a connection with Will. It wasn't a normal love story connection. It was something different. Something that even I don't have a name for.

I've been watching closely, trying to see if Will's affection for that scrawny brat ever changes or wavers. But I've noticed something with all of my subjects.

The thing you care about most is the hardest to forget.

I know, it sounds cliche and cheesey, but if you've read any Greek Mythology books (Rick Riordan books) then you probably know who I am. And that you try to hold on to your most dearest memories. Normally, I would side with demigods. But these two... the connection... something that I do not know of... something different then normal Godly magic.

I have to know. Meaning: I have to get one of them.

Hades could punish me, but Apollo tends to listen to me.

Apollo probably values his life more than Hades.

Nobody would like to be in Will's position. But there are a limited number of people like Will. But that still doesn't make Will special.

_______________________

(A/N) So this chapter might be a bit confusing, but I got it all worked out in my head. And you should know who Unknown is by now. If you don't, then you probably shouldn't look it the comments.

I wanna say "NO SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS! OR YOU GET SKELETON TICKLES!" but everybody else seems to be just fine with the skeleton tickles so...