2

The end of the week came by so fast and things have been going well. Today is finally the day Alec will stop coming to stay. I was in coach Payne's office and Alec checked up on me, but left shortly after.

"So you're okay?" Coach Payne asks and I nod.

"I've been okay, but he has to be a bit overdramatic about things." I roll my eyes, flipping through the plan book.

"It shows he cares and that's honestly the only good I see in your brother." he says then apologizes. "I-I didn't mean it like that. I'm sure he's a great guy ins-"

"You don't have to explain." I chuckle, standing up.

"Let's go to Harry's office, so we can all talk about the workout for the day." he walks around from his desk, gathering everything we needed. "He's working on a paper, so he might not be as active in our conversation."

"Paper for what?"

"He doesn't want me to tell anyone."

I nod, following him down to Harry's office. We enter to see Harry at his desk with his laptop in front of him. I spot Josie's carrier in the chair in front of his desk and I immediately go to see her sleeping.

"She's grown so much since I last seen her!" I say quietly, staring at her in awe. "She's so adorable."

"Please Rylee," Harry whispers. "I just put her to sleep."

I apologize, dropping the blanket that covered the carrier. I sit with coach Payne on the couch and went over the plans. The papers flew everywhere and coach Payne starts laughing. I laugh along then glance up to see Harry staring at us. He looked as if he wanted to say something, but he didn't speak a word.

About ten minutes pass and we hear Josie fussing. Coach Payne stops Harry from getting up and picks Josie up himself. He figures out it was a full diaper and decided to take care of it while Harry stayed focused on his paper. We sit in the room for few short moments and I scroll through my phone. I text Monique for a bit then I check my email. I open an email that said it was urgent for opening, but nothing was popping up from it. I kept trying to restart it until I gave up.

"Hey, can I check my email?" I ask, stuffing my phone in my back pocket. "It'll be quick."

Harry looks at his watch and rolls his chair back from his desk. "I need to go check if Liam saw the ointment for Josie's diaper rash anyway." he says, standing up then exits the room.

I plop down in the comfy desk chair then went straight to my email site. Harry's word program was just a click away, but I leave it alone. I scroll through my email, finding the one that wouldn't open up on my phone. It opens and the logo of Pennbrook flashes then the computer glitches. I frown, trying to click off the email then it starts to glitch even worse. Suddenly, the screen becomes black and I repeatedly hit the power button. The computer turned on after a few short moments then Harry walks in.

"Are you done?" Harry breathes out, glancing down at his watch. "I need to hurry up and finish this paper."

"Um, did you save your work?" I ask, looking at the screen starting up.

"It saves automatically." he says, making his way around his desk. "What did you do?" he asks, bending over to get a better look.

"I opened an email from my school then your laptop just started to glitch." I tell him. "It turned off, but I got it back on."

"Move please," he spins the seat then nudges me to move from his chair. I watch as he logs on and he searches through his file. "No, no, no!" he says getting louder. "Rylee, what did you do?"