29

"Monique, Monique!" I call her from the bathroom.

"What is it? What happened?" she runs into the door frame and her face twists from the pain.

I look at her through the mirror then turn around. "I'm getting married today!" I squeal, jumping over to her in excitement.

"I know!" she grabs my hands and we jump together. We end up on the bed and jump around on it.

"I'm here!" Zayn barges into the bedroom with a bat. "What happened?" he asks, looking around.

"I'm getting married today!" I remind him and he drops the bat when his arms fall to his side.

"Do you know what time it is?" he rubs his eyes.

"Time to get ready for the wedding!" Kourtney runs in, jumping onto the bed with us. "Rylee's getting married!" she says loudly.

"Next time any of you come to town, can stay at that motel down the street." Zayn grumbles, walking out.

Kourtney gasps. "Don't be rude, Zayn! I'm sorry girls, he gets a little grumpy when his sleep is disrupted."

"It's okay," I giggle. "If it wasn't my wedding day, I would not want to be awake now either."

We jumped on the bed for a few more moments then got ready to head to the church. We talk about how the night will turn out all the way to the bridal room. The same room where Kourtney got ready for her wedding. Monique gets comfortable on the couch and kicks her feet up as she eats the snacks provided.

"I still don't understand how you convinced Harry to bump the wedding up so soon." she says, looking over at me. "I thought he wanted to have a long engagement?"

"I told you, Monique." I sit next her. "I didn't convince him to do anything. He's the one who suggested we bump it up."

"I don't believe it because he was persistent on waiting." she argues.

"Are you going to fight me on this or be my maid of honor and help me get ready?"

"If she won't then I will." Kourtney speaks up.

"No! I was just wondering." she jumps up then grabs my hands. "Come on, let's make you the prettiest bride."

The day had became hectic and it seemed like time to get ready had ran short. Bridesmaids had just finished hair and makeup while I was stuffing myself into my dress.

"I shouldn't have eaten my breakfast." I complain, looking at myself in the mirror. "I feel ridiculous."

"Don't be silly, love." a sweet voice enters the room and my head shoots over to meet the familiar face of Harry's mom. "You look absolutely stunning."

"Anne, you came." I breathe out, making my way over to her.

"Of course, it's my son's wedding and I wouldn't miss it for the world." she laughs softly. "Even though it's his second one, I still wouldn't miss it."

I sigh with relief, wanting to give her a hug but wasn't too sure if I should. "I'm sorry, Anne."

"For what?"

"For putting a wedge in between you and Harry." I tell her. "I know you hadn't talked to him since that morning after Kourtney's wedding and I can see how hurt he is when Josie or Gemma mentions you. He didn't think you'd want to come, so he didn't send an invite, but I know he wants you here. I want you here."

She looks at me in awe then pulls me into a hug. "You shouldn't be the one who's sorry." she says, pulling away to look at me. "It was my own fault because I tried to take away something that he's so in love with. He was never like this with Caroline. You're a sweet girl, Rylee, and a beautiful bride."