26

"Is this for real?" Monique gasps. "You and Harry are really back together? What about Caroline?" she questions.

"We talked about it a lot and he's out right now breaking the news to her." I nod.

"So you're going to drop your life back in California for a guy that put you through so much? Do remember how many times you cried because of him? You left town-"

"Monique, you can be negative Nancy all you want, but Harry and I have tried to have separate lives. We always pull back together because we love each other. We're so in love and I need my best friend to understand that and support it."

Monique inhales deeply then a smile creeps on her face. "Of course I do," she says with a small giggle. "I will always support you."

"Support her for what?" Kourtney slips into the booth, next to Monique.

"Oh nothing," I shrug.

"You two always keep secrets from us." Abby complains, getting comfortable next to me then she gasps dramatically. "Are you a lesbian? That's what she's supporting?"

Monique and I burst into laughter. "No it's not." Monique says through her laughs.

"You might find out tonight." I tell them. "It'll be a new year and things will be revealed, maybe."

"Maybe?" Kourtney frowns. "Now I really have to know. I'll bug you for the rest of my life if nothing is revealed."

My phone buzzes and I quickly check it. Harry had texted me to come over because he had broken the news to Caroline.

"Hey, you better get to the party at least an hour earlier." Abby commands, trying to be stern but ends up laughing. "No seriously, it's going to be a big one down in the Oaks and I'd like to celebrate the new year with my friends before all these randoms from town come."

We all look at Abby in awe until Kourtney speaks. "She actually wants our help setting this thing up."

-

I arrive at Harry's apartment, knocking on the door. It swings open and Harry looked stressed out. He opens the door wider and I step in to a mess.

"What happened?" I say, looking all around.

The couch was flipped on its back, dishes were shattered on the floor, a heel was stuck in the tv. There's much more to describe which had me shocked.

"Caroline happened." he spoke gruffly, walking passed me. "Watch your step, there's glass everywhere." he warns me as he walks down the hall.

"I knew Caroline was crazy, but this is purely insane." I say following him to the bedroom that was just as destroyed. "Did you even try to stop her?"

"It was hard while trying to dodge the glass plates and her heels." he says plopping down on the now feathered bed. "The only room she didn't touch was Josie's."

"Josie? Where is Josie?"

"She's with my sister who I assume is with my mum." he sighs.

"I'm so sorry about everything, baby." I pout, stepping closer to snake my arms around his shoulders. "This was all so we can be together."

Harry looks up at me and smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist. "It was worth it, you were worth it." he says lowly.

Suddenly, he lifts me up then throws me on the bed. I squeal loudly then laugh when the feathers flew all around the room. I embrace his face and look into his beautiful eyes.

"I love you." I kiss him softly.

"I love you too."

"I can't wait to start this new year with you." I say excited for the reveal. "We can announce our relationship tonight at Abby's New Years party when we kiss at midnight."