24

My hair was styled nicely and the stylist did one last spray of hairspray before I get up from my seat and let Monique go next. My dress hung on the rack with the rest and I grab it to change into it.

"Hey, where's Abby?" Trisha asks, holding the wedding dress.

I gasp, touching it. "This is so beautiful!"

"Sweetheart, where's Abby?" Trisha asks again.

"Oh sorry, she's in the bathroom helping Kourtney out." I tell her and she rushes passed me. "She wasn't like this when I was with Zayn."

"She doesn't care about her son's ex." Monique says, looking at me through the mirror. "Put the dress on. I want to see how it looks."

I shut the door to the room and strip off my clothes. I slide into the fitted, pale pink dress then took a look at myself. The dress was beautiful and Monique agreed.

"Damn, the slutty bridesmaid should get every guy tonight with no problem." she jokes.

"Rylee," Abby calls me, sticking her head out of the bathroom. "Rylee, since you're already dressed, can you go to the pastor and tell him we'll need a little more time." she asks in a demanding tone.

"Why? What's wrong?" I ask, stepping closer.

"Go, just go!" she barks and I jump, racing out of the room.

My heels click as I walk the chapel halls. I turn the corner sharply and bump into someone. I hold onto the person's arms, so I wouldn't fall and they help by putting their hands on my waist. He had his suit on perfectly fitted.

"Woah, sorry." they apologize then we make eye contact. "Rylee?"

"Harry, hi." I breathe out. "Sorry, I need to um– I need to talk to the pastor."

"Yeah okay," he nods. "I need to talk to Abby. Is she in the brides room?"

"Yes, she's in there helping Kourtney." I tell him, walking passed him to continue my path. I frown then turn back to him and called his name before he went any further. "Wait, why do you need to talk to her?"

Harry pops up from behind the corner and exhales heavily. "I have a problem with the groom." he spills out. "I know this happens and I tried talking to him, but he's really doubting everything."

"Are you serious?" I gasp. "What happened? He wasn't like this last night."

"Well, the boys and I were talking and things slipped out where he started to step away from the idea."

I groan, lightly smacking his chest. "Stupid, stupid, stupid." I say as I hit him.

Harry grabs my hands, holding them tightly. "I know, but now isn't the time." he says, panicking. "I need to talk to Abby or she's going to kill me then Kourtney will kill me and maybe all my former volleyball players showing up to this wedding."

"Where is he? I can try to talk to him."

"He's in the car. The boys are there to make sure he doesn't leave." he tells me. "But I don't know what you'll say that I didn't."

I just pull away from Harry's grip, making my way through the chapel to the parking lot. I spot three boys surrounding the car, shouting at Zayn. I get closer and see the 'Just Married' spray painted on the back window. I look through the passenger window and Zayn sat in the driver seat with his hands tightly gripping the wheel. He had his tux on for the wedding ceremony and he was breathing heavily while he kept his eyes forward. I knock on the window, but he doesn't turn my way.