18

The next morning, I wake up to the bright sun shining through the window. I whine, rolling over to the empty side of the bed with the sheet barely covering my body. I pull one of the pillows close to me and hug it tightly. I hear footsteps and when I open my eyes, Harry appears in workout clothes. He pulls out his headphones and smiles down at me.

"Good morning baby,"

"Did you really go running?" I frown at him, looking over my shoulder at clock. "It's barely eight."

"Did you forget who I am?" he chuckles, bending over to kiss me. "I'm coach Styles the one who has workouts at six in the morning."

"Oh, how could I forget." I sigh, shutting my eyes and squeezed the pillow. I peek out of one eye to see he was still inches from my face, staring at me. "A hangover and that smell you're releasing is not a good mix, honey." I tell him about to turn over.

Harry grips my hip before I flipped and he attaches our lips. I giggle into the kiss, embracing his face. His hand slides under the sheet, gliding across my bare stomach. He crawls over me, kissing my neck.

"I'll help you with that hangover." he says lowly, leaving small and wet kisses up and down my torso.

"That's sounds good to me." I softly breathe out, meeting his lips again. I kept my eyes closed and waited for him to begin. I suck in a sharp breath and immediate arch my back when he enters. My fingers dig into his sweater and I moan his name. "Harry,"

Harry wraps his arms around me and holds me close. His face stays in the crook of my neck as he thrusted slow paced. My hands move to his hair and I run them through it smoothly. We continued on until we both climaxed and he stayed on top of me. I played with his hair, looking up at the ceiling. He lifts himself off, pulling his sweater and shirt off. He bends down to kiss me once more before heading into the bathroom.

I couldn't stop smiling. Everything was perfect with him now. The smile falters at the thought of leaving to California. This is something I have to do to get through without any distractions. I love Harry and I want this more than anything, but figuring out my future is more important.

I sit up, wrapping the thin sheet around me and searched his closet. I grab a random sweater of his and some clean briefs. I head downstairs, still thinking everything through. I walk into the kitchen, staring blankly as I thought. I pour a glass of juice and leaned against the counter.

"Good morning." someone spoke and I jump, dropping my class of juice. "Oh Rylee, I didn't mean to-"

"C-coach P– Liam, I didn't know– what are you–" i stammer out, grabbing a bunch of napkins to clean the mess. "I didn't know you were here."

"I'm staying in Harry's guest bedroom." he tells me. "I thought you had left when he went on a run, but I guess not."

"Wait, you knew I was here?" I ask and he nods. I can feel myself become red. "I-I'm sorry, did we keep you up?"

"No, no." he shakes his head. "When I heard the two of you arrive, I put my headphones in. So I didn't hear any funny business."

My hand covers my opened mouth and I become very, very embarrassed. "This is– I'm just going to head back upstairs."

"Don't be silly," he laughs out, pointing at the food on the table. "I made breakfast, eat some."

"Oh I will," I tell him, glancing at the exit. "I-I just want to go get cleaned up first."

Liam nods his head and I scurry out of the room, racing upstairs. Right when I enter the bedroom, Harry exits his bathroom with his towel hanging lowly. I grab his arm and slap his chest.