6

It was time to come back to school and I had Jaxon with me for the day again until Alec figures out everything. He had the whole weekend to think about it, but he keeps delaying it.

"Good morning," I say, striding into Harry's office with Jaxon. "He'll be with us again today. Alec really isn't taking the whole 'I've got a son now' that well." I laugh out.

"That's fine," Harry says, frowning down at the notebook then taps it with a pen. "Hey, what do you think about this workout plan for today?" he asks, looking down at me. I couldn't stop smiling at him and he noticed. "What?"

"Oh nothing," I shrug, taking the notebook. "It's just that you were as high as a kite the other night." I snicker and sat next to Jaxon on the couch. "I-I just can't believe you, Harry Styles the volleyball coach, actually smokes."

"I know how I was the other night." Harry rolls his eyes. "And we won't speak of it."

"But you were so relaxed and didn't care about anything." I point out. "I'd say you do it more often."

"Rylee, I really don't want to talk about this." he sighs, sitting on the other side of Jaxon.

"Why?" I push, turning to him. "Is it because you don't want it to lead to the next morning where you were about to kiss me?"

"I- you– I have no idea what you're talking about." he says, shaking his head and looking away from me. "We were having a simple conversation– look I shouldn't have to be explaining myself. I'm the boss and I say we are supposed to be professional right now, discussing the workout plan, okay?"

"Alright then," I nod, crossing my legs then leaned back.

I read over the workout plan he wrote down and Jaxon rests his head on me because I had to wake him up an hour before I usually wake up. I wish I was able to go back to sleep right now because I've been letting him have my bed while I slept on the couch. I roll my shoulders and stretch my neck out.

"The two of you look like you're about to knock out right now." Harry chuckles, standing up to go over to his desk.

"Well, I have to get up an hour earlier now to actually get him up and my back is killing me from sleeping on that couch for the past few days." I tell him, letting Jaxon sprawl out on the couch while I went to sit on one of the chairs on front of the desk. "I always thought my dad was over exaggerating about that couch, but I should've taken his word because I'm stiff like a stick."

Harry makes his way around his desk and stands behind me. "I had this friend from college, he's a physical therapist and he showed me some things." he says about to put his hands on my shoulders, but stops himself. "Do you want me to?"

"Yes, if you know how to stop this pain!" I breathe out, getting ready. "I've taken a couple pain killer before coming here and it didn't-" I stop talking when presses this one point in my shoulders and I become completely relaxed. "Oh my god, Harry." I say softly and my head falls back. He looks down at me with a smirk and laughs.

"Does that feel good?" he asks.

I eagerly nod, reaching to grip his forearm. "It's like all my pain just disappeared." I shut my eyes and kept my grip on him. "Just keep doing what you're doing because it feels amazing."

Harry chuckles then it fades away. His touch leaves my shoulders and my eyes shoot open to see he wasn't behind me anymore. I sit up, glancing at Jaxon who was fast asleep and Harry was about to exit the office.

"Harry, wha-"

"I- I heard someone knocking on the gym door." he says, looking at me over his shoulder. "I think some of the girls are here. I'll just, uh, I'll go let them in." he rushes out of the office and leaves me completely confused because one of the girls usually call him instead.