Chappy 2

Brendon and I arrived at the county fair. It looked kind of scary to me.

I gripped Brendon's hand as he guided me through the line.

"It's fine Princess.No worries."

"Okay."

He walked up to the front of the line, standing at the counter, "Two adults for entrance and wristbands."

The guy behind the counter thingy nodded and we got some paper wristbands.

Brendon paid and we walked into the fair.

He guided to a mirror maze, "We're doing this."

"I already hate myself enough. Looking in a bunch of mirrors won't help." I stated, my words full of sarcasm.

"Whatever. C'mon." He rolled his eyes and pulled me into the mirror maze.
-
We went on several rides and at the end of the night we headed towards our final destination. The Ferris wheel.

We stepped inside the cart thing and the door was closed behind us.

Brendon sat across from me, as instructed by the guy manning the controls. I guess so it would keep balance or whatever.

Once we were high enough to where they wouldn't notice, Brendon scooted over to my side of the cart.

"Isn't that dangerous?" I asked him.

He shrugged, "Do it all the time with girls and make out."

"I didn't need to know how your conquests play out."

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

"Josh even screamed at me for hanging out with you because you're a man-slut and a player."

"Well he's not wrong." Brendon grinned, "But I am quite a catch if I do say so myself."

I rolled my eyes, "Cocky much?"

His smile grew, "Indeed."

He slid back onto his side as we began to move.
We came to a stop and exited the cart.

I yawned, "I'm so fucking tired."

He chuckled, "Then come on. You can crash in my guest room until Josh isn't an ass."

"I shouldn't. He'll be worried and he might tell his mom. Oh god that would suck." I played with my fingers as we walked back.

He nodded, "I understand. Just come to me if you need anything, okay?"

I nodded and kept walking after we said our goodbyes.

I made it home around 1:01 AM. I noticed because I had actually powered on my phone.

I had deleted Josh's messages. I didn't want to deal with him until I arrived.

I opened the door and two people shot up from the couch, who I recognized to be Tyler and Josh.

"Oh thank god. We were about to go and find you ourselves." Tyler said as they ran over.