Chappy 8

It's been a week since Brendon started acting weird and calling me out for wearing long sleeves. I know that he was probably on to me about cutting and that he cared but it was starting to annoy me. Sometimes he would just ignore me, other times he would push me about wearing long sleeves and get moody.

Today was Monday and I had changed my alarm to Bohemian Rhapsody in hopes he would jump all energetically on my bed because he loved Queen. Sadly, he didn't.

I got dressed and turned my alarm off.

I was mad at him for being moody, so I skipped my breakfast as usual and walked to school

I was mad at him for being moody, so I skipped my breakfast as usual and walked to school. Camden was being nicer than usual, ever since Monday. The only time he's rude is when someone says something snarky about me or Brendon comes around. I didn't understand it but I didn't care. Camden was on my side technically.

I didn't feel like I should tell Camden about the cutting thing, but I did tell him Brendon has been ignoring me and acting moody.

"Really?" Camden asked in surprise.

I nodded, "One night he came downstairs after being in my room with me since I was crying and then was being all weird and moody. I think he doesn't like me anymore like he said in the car after dinner. He probably thinks I'm crazy or something after what I told him." I sighed and rested my head on the picnic table.

"If he doesn't, you can always come live with me, but only if you tell me why you were at his in the first place." He proposed.

I lifted my head to look at him, "I'll tell you, but it's a big story so I'll shorten it down a little. Basically, my dad had been abusing me and threatening my mother all my life. My uncle had been raping me once a month. My second uncle killed my mom because I got his two brothers arrested and threatened me. Then I moved in with my old friend Josh. He had a tendency to yell at me when I slightly frustrated him in the past. I had hoped it would get better. It got worse, he was frequently yelling at me. Then he forced Tyler, my boyfriend at the time, to cheat on me and I happened to walk in. I broke up with him and had no way out anymore. Josh got worse. Then one night I needed fresh air and went to the part at 9:30 PM I think. I met Brendon because he found me singing to calm my nerves and we talked. He was a great help and was giving good advice so I told him my life story and he told me his. We stared at the stars until morning then at like 2 AM I had to go so Josh wouldn't find out. I got home and he was sitting there. He yelled at me and I stood up for myself. I ran back to the playground I met Brendon at and cried in a tube for a while until Brendon texted me asking if that was me. He gave me more advice and I was talking about things I haven't done. He took me to a fair and I got home that day at like 5 PM or something. Josh and Tyler were there and I got in a fight with Josh. I went back to the playground again and Brendon had to hide so Josh wouldn't be really angry when he got to me. Josh shoved me and Tyler just sat there. Brendon got out from hiding and shoved him. I made them get away from each other and Brendon offered to pack my things and move me in with him in his house. Also Uncle Andy and my father are on the run, escaped from prison."