Chappy 3

We reached his house and set the boxes down in the guest bedroom.

I immediately plopped on the bed, inspecting the comfort, "Oo! Comfy!"

He chuckled, "Come downstairs whenever you feel like it. It's almost dinner time and I'm cooking something."

"You can cook?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes I can. I'm very good at it actually."

"Good. The fuckboy can cook. The only thing I can cook is popcorn in a microwave. I once set the kitchen on fire and got a beating because I fucked up a pop tart." I giggled.

"Nice giggle Princess. Adios!" He left the room, leaving me blushing.

No! No liking the fuckboy! You can't like any boys. They'll hurt you.

Wow. Thinking in third person too? That's crazy. But what's the harm in liking a fuckboy. He seems to like you. But that's just me. A little voice in your head that actually makes sense when you're not depressed, which may I remind you that you're not depressed right now. So I'm making sense.

Ocean will you just fuck off? I'm solving my own problems here! Brendon doesn't know you exist and if you fuck off, your name won't slip as easily as it did to Josh. Please. I don't want him to think I'm crazy and kick me out.

Fine, but when your depression hits, I'll come out whenever the fuck I want.

Whatever, bye.

I stood up and walked downstairs, noticing Brendon had a huge house.

I walked into the kitchen, which took me a few minutes to find.

"Damn that smells good, but Jesus Christ your house is fucking huge. It took me forever to find the damn kitchen."

He shrugged as he cooked, "Yeah. You get used to it after a while."

"No way in hell I'd get used to this." I said.

"Yeah yeah. Go to the dining room, I'll be there with the food in a second."

"Uh where is that?"

"Out in the hallway, go to the right, that's the small one."

"Okay." I said, heading out into the hallway.

The dining room was average. Six chairs around a wood table. It was nice.

I sat down in a chair and waited for Brendon to finish the food.

He came in shortly after with two bowls of what looked like some kind of rice with shredded chicken.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Chicken and yellow rice. Simple but amazing." He answered, setting the bowl in front of me.

"Do you cook for your conquests?" I asked as he sat down.

"Nope." He said, grabbing his fork to start eating.

"Okay. Oo! Who was the latest and when?"

"Nosy. It was that girl Tiffany. The number one slut of the school. It was two days ago, right before I went to the park and saw you."

"Tiffany? I heard she had an STD." I said.

"Nope. She doesn't. Surprisingly." He said.