Chappy 7

My alarm blared 'Sheer Heart Attack' by Queen, which I'm not gonna lie, almost gave me a sheer heart attack. I groaned and rolled over, letting it blare for a little bit before Brendon bursted into the room.

I shot up from the bed, looking at the door, where he stood.

"You like Queen?" He asked, surprised.

I nodded, "Yeah why?"

He ran and jumped onto me, careful not to crush me while screaming, "You're amazing! I love you!"

I giggled and pushed him off of me, "You're strange. I love Queen though."

He grinned, "I love Queen. That's why I just did that."

I turned and turned off my blaring alarm, "Shoo! I need to get ready for school."

"You're ready to go back?" He asked with concern.

"Yeah. I'm meeting up with a new friend anyways." I shrugged.

"Who?" He asked suspiciously.

"Camden. Our waiter at the restaurant. He gave me his number and asked to be my friend. He has no friends because no one wants to be friends with someone who isn't straight or in full mental health at our school." I said as I nudged him towards the door.

"You may meet with him before school, but only if I come with you." He said sternly.

I stopped and thought of Josh, "Y-you're acting like Josh."

He sighed, "Sorry. Let me rephrase that. Is it okay if I tag along to make sure your safe?"

I smiled, "Of course."

He nodded and finally left the room.

I quickly got dressed.

I looked in the mirror and frowned at myself, but was convinced by Ocean that I liked the outfit

I sat on the kitchen counter and waited for Brendon to come downstairs.

About 10 minutes later, he came downstairs and we headed to the car.

Throughout the ride we screamed Queen lyrics, blasting the music into our ears.

When we reached the school, I waited out my the benches with Brendon.

I saw Camden approaching us and walked towards him, meeting him halfway.

"Hey friend." I greeted.

"Hey! How did you sleep?"

"Fine. You?" I couldn't sleep until about 3 am, but there was no way I was telling anyone that.

"Great actually. I went out like a light. I could barely get out of bed this morning." He laughed and I laughed with him.

"Oh um Camden this is Brendon, Brendon this is Camden." I introduced them.