Chappy 9

I was woken up by my alarm blaring 'Sweet Child O' Mine' throughout the room. I tried to roll over to turn it off but was stuck in Brendon's arms. I shook him, "Brendooon. Wake up. School."

After shaking him a little harder, he opened his eyes and they instantly brightened when he looked at me.

I squirmed, trying to get out of his grip to turn off my alarm.

He held me there, groaning, "Five more minutes."

"No." I persisted, continuing to squirm until he let me go.

Eventually he did and I tried to think of something that would get him out of bed.

I randomly screamed, "MILK!"

He shot up with a fearful look, "What?"

I started laughing really hard I almost couldn't breathe.

He shook his head and walked into his room, leaving me to die of laughter.

After a few minutes, I was able to get over it and get ready.

I brushed my hair and straightened it before applying mascara and a bit of concealer to my face

I headed downstairs with my phone that was old as sin.

I heard Brendon come downstairs, "Let's go! Don't wanna be late."

I rolled my eyes, "Since when do you care about that?"

"Since now because I don't want you to blame me for being late." He shrugged as he pulled me to his car.

He turned on his radio and it blared 'Rock Lobster' by The B-52's.

I instantly put my hands to my hears after nearly jumping out of the passenger seat.

He turned it down, "Sorry."

I nodded, "No worries."

"So.. You like Guns N' Roses?" He asked, referring to my alarm this morning.

I nodded and he turned on 'Welcome To The Jungle.'

I smiled and sang along.

We sadly had to turn off the music as we reached the school.

I immediately met up with Den in front of the school, "Den! Guess what!"

He turned around, glancing at me before glaring at the back of Brendon's head, "What?"

"I fought with Brendon. Then I went upstairs and cried until I got scared because he was screaming at himself and crashing some bases on the floor. I told him I was scared and he said he would never forgive himself and didn't expect me to either. I forgave him and we hugged. Then I cried saying I was sorry for doing something and then I got tired and he carried me upstairs and we cuddled." I finished my mini-story and breathed in.