Chappy 5

Since I couldn't sleep that night, I decided to see if Brendon was awake.

I opened his door and called his name.

He sat up and looked at me with tired eyes, the sheets falling down and showing his nice body.

I checked out his body, well as much as I could.

I was snapped out of it when Brendon spoke, "Checking me out?"

I blushed and realized he had turned on the lamp beside his bed, "No."

"Sure you weren't. So what's up?" He asked.

"I'm scared to go to sleep. I feel like if I do one of my uncles or my dad will take me." I sigh.

"I understand. Want to lay in here with me? I mean- That way you have a sense of security. I said I'd keep you safe."

I walked over and crawled in to the bed next to him, surprisingly feeling much safer than before. I laid my head down on the pillow and faced him.

He instantly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

I got comfortable moving to where my head was on his chest as I laid with him.

Our legs were tangled and I somehow drifted to sleep fairly easily.
-
I woke up in someone's arms and frantically looked around the room before turning around in their arms.

Brendon.

I sighed in relief and snuggled into him, remembering and replaying last night's events.

Wait. Why am I even snuggling with him. He's my friend.

You like him. I bet he doesn't like you back. He, like all the others, pities you.

I know, you're right. He doesn't care. He's a fuckboy. He wants to get in my pants.

No. No one wants to get in your pants.

I sighed, knowing Ocean was right.

Brendon was woken up by my sigh, "Hey," he said with a raspy voice, "Did you sleep okay?"

I nodded.

"Good. Can't have you going without sleep."

I blushed at his words.

Pity. Clear example.

Shut it.

"Are you hungry?" He asked as he let go of me, sitting up.

I began to check him out, as I did last night.

"That's twice I've caught you checking me out. Dirty girl." He chuckled.

I blushed deeply, "No I wasn't. I'm going to go get dressed now. Bye!" I ran out the door so he didn't see my reddened face.

I reached my room and quickly got dressed.

I checked my phone to get the time and found several texts from Tyler and Josh.

Tyler: I saw the news. Are you okay? Make sure Brendon protects you.

I responded instantly.

Me: Why do you care? Don't you value Josh over me anyways?

Tyler responded quickly.

Tyler: No I had a fight with Josh after you left because we lost you. He's not my friend anymore. I will always care Addie.