Two

"so, since he's coming tomorrow," She turns around from doing the dishes, grabbing a towel and wiping her hands on it. "I want you to clean your room, and move it around a bit, we'll be bringing in a second bed so there needs to be plenty of room"

I open my mouth to say something, but close it. I know there's no point in arguing.

"Yes, mum." I say, before making my way upstairs to begin cleaning my room, eating my toast on the way.

Jimin's P.O.V

By the time I get up the stairs and into my room my toast is gone. I sigh as I open my bedroom door and see the mess that is my room. Clothes, dirty and clean are everywhere, my unmade bed is a wreck and there's a pile of water bottles in my floor.

I begin cleaning, first I throw all of my dirty clothes into my hamper, nearly missing almost every time, then I start folding and hanging up my clean clothes, which, in my opinion is the worst part of cleaning.

Once I'm finished with that I grab as many water bottles as I can, dropping a few before finally finding a way to hold them all. With my arms full of water bottles I make my way to the kitchen to throw them away, before coming back up to my room.

I glance around my room at all the random junk just lying on my floor that I cant really throw away, but don't have a place for it. I do just what any one else would do with stuff like this, I push it all under my bed and give myself a pat on the back for being such a good cleaner.

I decide to make my bed tomorrow morning, since I'll be sleeping in it tonight. Whats the point in fixing it twice if I don't have to?

I jump onto my bed and look around my room. I don't really know how they're gonna fit another bed in here, I mean, my room isn't super small but it's also not the largest.

Yoongi's P.O.V

My mom and I have been fighting for the past week. She's planning to send me off to some random strangers house so I can learn how to "behave."

The worst part is, she's been planning this for months, but thought it would be a great surprise, apparently, since I just found out Monday, now it's Friday and I'm leaving tonight, but I'll get there tomorrow.

I just honestly don't see the point in behaving. Nice people get walked on, no, stomped on.

Once people know you're nice, they start trying to take advantage of you. Asking you to do things for them that they know they can do themselves, they start bossing you around and being mean to you because they know they can get away with it, because you're nice.

Min Yoongi, does not get walked on. Min Yoongi, is not nice.

As of now, I'm sitting on the edge of my bed staring at my open and empty suitcase. I don't want to pack my things, I don't want to move to a different country to live at some strangers house, I know nothing about them.

Apparently they're friends with my mom though, but that's pretty much all she's told me. Oh, and she told me to call them Mr. and Mrs. Park.

Soon enough, my mother barges in, "Thanks for knocking." I state, holding no emotion in my tone.

"You're welcome" She says sarcastically before looking over at my suitcase and letting out a huff of breath. "Yoongi..."

"Hm?" I look up at her cluelessly, like I don't know that she's about to complain.

"I told you three hours ago to start packing your things. You're going to be there for a while, it's not like you'll only be taking a few outfits, you know this"

I sigh and rub my hands over my face before looking up at her again, still seated on my bed. "I told you, mom. I'm not going, therefore, I don't need to pack."

She lets out a bitter laugh, "Yoongi, you don't have a choice. You're going whether you like it or not. If I have to drag you out of this fucking house I will, pack your shit, you're leaving tomorrow morning and you can't miss your flight." She says before walking out of my room and slamming the door.

I knock my lamp off of the table beside my bed and let out a groan of frustration. I run my fingers through my hair before picking up my pack of cigarettes and sliding one out, placing it between my lips and digging in my pocket for my lighter.

Once I find it I bring it up to the end of my cigarette and light it. I breathe in before pulling it away and blowing out the smoke.

I decide to text Hoseok and invite him over, I guess if I am going, I want to at least see my best friend one last time before I wont see him for months.