Three

I decide to text Hoseok and invite him over, I guess if I am going, I want to at least see my best friend one last time. 
+
Yoongi's P.O.V

After I've sent my text to Hoseok I sit my phone down on my bed side table and stand up, I pick up the lamp I knocked over and sit it back in its place before sighing and turning around to view my closet. There's only one word to describe it, I guess, if you were wanting to describe a closet. It's messy.

I walk over to it and run my fingers through my hair. Tomorrow, well actually tonight, my closet will be empty; and by tomorrow my room will too. I guess some people, and by some people I mean optimistic people, could see a good side to this; getting to go to a new country and all. But this is my home, how the hell can I see the good in this?

I begin taking clothes out of my closet, starting with my jeans, I throw them into my suitcase carelessly, not bothering to fold them. After I've got all my pants in my suitcase I hear the doorbell ring. I make my way downstairs, already knowing it's Hoseok. I swing the door open and smile brightly, before giving him one of those bro hugs.

We make our way upstairs, conversing about random things and once we get to my room I shut my door and turn to him. He gives me a look I know, kind of like a code word, but a code look? I nod and lock my door and he begins digging in his pocket.

"So," He states, pulling out a joint and his lighter, "What time do you leave?" He brings it to his lips and lights it before pulling it away and blowing out a cloud of smoke and passing it to me.

I take the joint "Um," I say, bringing it to my lips as well, breathing in before pulling it away and blowing out the smoke. I pass it back to him "Eleven?"

"Tomorrow?" He takes another hit, and passes it back to me.

I take it and shake my head no, taking another hit as well. "No, tonight" I state casually.

He takes back the joint and nods to my suitcase, "And that's all you've got packed?" I nod and let out a groan.

"I don't want to go" I flop back onto my bed and stare up at the ceiling.

"Mate," He passes the joint back to me once again and I take it. "The sooner you go and kiss those peoples' asses, the sooner you can come back" He laughs and snatches back the joint, stubbing it out and standing up. "I'll help you pack."

I nod and stand as well, we walk over to my closet and I begin throwing in my shirts. I'm pretty much bringing everything I own, well all my clothes at least. I hear Hoseok laugh and I turn around to see him going through my drawers. My eyes widen when he pulls out a box of condoms.

"You bringing these?" He waves the box around teasingly and I laugh, snatching it out of his hands and hitting him in the head with it.

"I doubt I'll need them" I grumble, I didn't even think about sex. How the fuck am I going to fuck.

"Who knows" I can hear the teasing tone in his voice, "You and the mom might hit it off" He says jokingly and smirks, I make a some what disgusted face, and he lets out a soft chuckle.

"Oh my bad, I meant dad" He says, grabbing them back and tossing them into the suitcase.

I let out a laugh and he joins me, after a few seconds the laughter dies down and I go to my dresser to get socks and underwear. I grab all of my boxers and socks and toss them into the suitcase.

After I have all of my clothes, I go around my room grabbing random things that I want to take with me and before I know it I hear my mom knocking on my door and telling me it's time to go.

I sigh and stand up, looking around my room one last time, it's not like, completely empty, but it already feels like it is, if that makes sense.

I kick shut my suitcase and zip it up before grabbing it and turning to Hoseok. "I'll miss you." He mumbles and I nod, indicating that I will too before I turn and walk out of the door, making my way down stairs and hearing him following behind me.

Once we're downstairs I turn to him and we share another hug. "You better text me." I state and he laughs.

"I will." He says and I nod before watching him walk out of the door. After he leaves my mom comes into the room and grabs her keys

"All set?" I groan before walking outside to the car, I throw my suitcase in the back before getting into the passenger seat and slamming the car door shut. Before I know it my moms in the driver seat and we're making our way to the airport.

Jimin's P.O.V

8 pm

Me, my mom and Her husband are all sat around the kitchen table eating dinner. I just eat quietly while listening in on them talking about work and other boring adult stuff.

"Jimin," My mother says and I look up at her curiously.

"Yes?" I ask, sitting down my silverware.

"Jimin, your bedtime is early tonight, I don't want a struggle when I wake you up in the morning. I also want you to look nice, you know how important first impressions are."

I let out a loud whine and pout, "But mum!" I start and she cuts me off.

"No buts Jimin, after dinner I want you in bed, got it?" I nod and look down at my food while stabbing random pieces of it with my fork.

"Jimin." She states.

"Yes, mum, I understand."

After dinner I do the dishes before stomping up the stairs childishly, I don't understand why I have to go to sleep early. It's the weekend and I usually don't have a bedtime on the weekends, as long as I don't stay up all night long. I get that she wants to make a great impression or whatever but what does my sleep have to do with that.

Once I get to my room I go to my bathroom to brush my teeth, after I'm finished I pull off my pants and crawl into bed. I pull my covers up to my chin before grabbing my stuffed bear and cuddling him close to my chest.

I know most kids my age don't sleep with stuffed animals anymore but he makes me feel safe. I sigh and close my eyes, after what I'm guessing is about 20 minutes I'm still awake, I turn around on my other side and start thinking about tomorrow and before I know it I'm slowly drifting off to sleep.