Twelve

I've got my head down as always, watching my own feet and the feet that pass me, before I'm stopped by a pair of immobile feet standing right in front of me.

I don't have to look up to know who it is.

Jimin's P.O.V

I've seen these feet more than enough times, so many times that I know every pair of shoes that this person owns. I don't want to look up, but I know when his shoe kicks against mine, that it's a warning.

I'm about to look up, but apparently I wasn't fast enough, considering my arm is being grabbed harshly and before I know it I'm slammed up against the lockers, my back hitting one of the handles.

I let out a whine and look around for help, only to notice that by now everyone has already left the hallways and are in their classes. I finally look up at him with fear in my eyes to see the one and only, Kevin.

I had gotten lucky.

He's been suspended for about a week because of some fight in the lunch room. I guess I didn't realize that the week had passed though, Kevin isn't the only one who bullies me, actually half the school teases me, but there's only a few who actually get physical, Kevin being the main one.

I look up into his eyes frightfully and he's just staring at me with no emotion, just a cold stare.

"I-I'm sorry." I mumble out quietly.

He laughs in my face, "You don't even know what you're apologizing for." He hums before brushing my hair out of my face, letting his hand trail behind my head, and yanking my head back so I'm forced to stare at him.

He uses his other hand to grip my upper arm tightly and I let out a soft cry. "I just wanted to let you know that, I'm back." He spits in my face and I squeeze my eyes shut. "Faggot."

I try to tilt my head so I can wipe my face against the shoulder of my shirt, at least so I can open my eyes, but he stops me, yanking my hair back harder.

"Aren't you going to welcome me back?" He says 'sweetly.'

I gulp and nod as much as I can with his grip in my hair. "Well?"

"W-welcome back." He hums in satisfaction before letting go of my hair, pulling me from the locker by my arm and shoving me away, letting me run off to class.

As I'm walking, I wipe away my tears and Kevin's spit from my face and eyes, using the sleeves of my sweater, and sniffling along the way.

By the time school is over I'm lucky and very thankful that I didn't run into Kevin again. He's been bullying me for as long as I can remember.

It used to just be teasing here and there, along with name calling, but when other people started joining in, he started getting physical. I don't know what I ever did to him. I think he just doesn't like me.

Right now I'm rushing through the mostly empty school hallways, making my way to the school entrance so I can meet Yoongi as usual and we can walk home together.

I make my way down the stairs and outside to see Yoongi leaning against the brick wall of the school.

"You ready?" He asks and I nod, playing with my fingers.