Four

I turn around on my other side and start thinking about tomorrow and before I know it I'm slowly drifting off to sleep. 

Jimin's P.O.V

"Hey, get up, get loud, start pumpin' up the party now"

I roll over in my bed and nuzzle my face into the pillow, whining as I hear my alarm clock repeat the same words over and over. I reach over and hit the snooze button, well, I really meant to hit the snooze button but I guess I hit the 'off' button instead. Oops?

It doesn't take long for me to fall back asleep, considering I was already half asleep anyways. I end up dreaming about peter pan but instead of normal Wendy, I'm Wendy, which is totally fine by me considering peter pan is pretty cute for animated movie character. Just as Peter is about to lean in and kiss me I'm woken up by the sound of my mother yelling.

Before I can even open my eyes my mother is rushing in and I hear a gasp before, "Park Jimin!"

Oops. Again.

I sit up, rubbing my eyes and blinking them slowly before looking at her and biting my lip. I didn't mean to fall back asleep. Okay fine I did, but I didn't mean to sleep this long.

"You were supposed to have been up two hours ago! Yoongi will be here in," She brings up her right arm and looks down at her watch before I watch her eyes widen, "30 minutes. Jimin, get up and get ready, Your dad will be bringing in the bed soon and I'm going downstairs to make breakfast." She says before shutting the door on her way out.

"Who's Yoongi?" I mumble to myself confusedly before I climb out of bed and shuffle my way to the bathroom that's connected to my room. After I've thought about it for a bit while brushing my teeth, I realize Yoongi is most likely the guy who's going to be staying here; but considering she never told me his name, it confused me at first.

After I brush my teeth, I rake my fingers through my hair the best I can without causing it to be puffy. See, the plan was to wake up when my alarm first went off, then I could have had a nice shower and wouldn't look like I just woke up.

While I'm washing my face I hear my step dad come in, along with a bunch of loud noises indicating he's bringing in the bed and fixing it up. After a few more minutes of trying to make myself look presentable I make my way back into my room.

I stare at the new bed for a few seconds, it doesn't take up too much room, okay maybe it does, I'm just trying to be optimistic here. Maybe Yoongi likes bunk beds.

make my way over to my closet and start pushing my clothes back and forth, trying to decide what to wear. I finally decide on a light pink crop top and white jeans.

I go over to my dresser to grab a white ribbon, while I'm tying it around my head, I hear voices coming from down stairs. Obviously I hear my mum and her husband but there's a voice that's unfamiliar to me, is the guy here already? I quickly make a bow at the top of my head and smile at myself in the mirror. That's one way to make a bed head look decent.

Once I'm finished I walk out of my room and make my way to the staircase. After I'm down about five steps my mother comes rushing up them and ushering me back to my room, I look at her confusedly once we're standing beside my bedroom door.