Chapter 3 - ネテロ

((Music just for fun))

A new run away, a new beginning.

I walked around the town I got in aimlessly, secretly paying attention to the people I met.

As I was approaching the fountain in the plaza place, I suddenly felt a heavy pressure of nen coming from my left. I subtly let my eyes rotate to the direction the power was coming from while keeping my head looking forward and still moving at the same pace.

A technique I learned form some assassins.

This lets me see an old man, which was looking through the crowd, probably trying to spot someone who sensed him. His gaze hovered over me for a second but he was soon disinterested of me due to my 'lack of nen'.

I've learned to use Zetsu permanently. It was pretty easy, to be honest. I don't know why Silva and Zeno made a fuss about it when they discovered I did it so naturally.

After that, he just left the place. I let out a sight I didn't know I held. I sat down on the edge of the fountain, placing my pale hand into the fresh, clear water. I was looking downward at it, looking at the transparent substance, ignoring my surroundings and concentring on my wavy reflexion.

A sudden voice made me jump, clearing me out of my thoughts from before.

"Don't act like you weren't looking at me," I heard someone say.

From what he said, it's probably the old man from a minute ago. I wonder how he came so silently...

I looked back up with a bored expression. I wasn't going to act innocent, I've learned it's useless in some situations. Including this one.

"What makes you want to find someone that senses nen?" I asked directly

"So you know what it is?" The man counter-asked

I stood up and started walking away. I didn't want to waste my time with him.

Even though he fooled me on leaving when he only used Zetsu and ran, too fast to be seen, on the other side of the fountain before sitting down next to me.

"Now wait for a second," The white-haired man ordered, following me

I ignored him and went into the crowd, flowing through it like the water of the fountain. But I was a drop of oil or something since the old man caught me a few seconds later.

"Will you listen to me, young lady?" he asked me, hoping for a positive answer while he gripped my arm, immobilizing me

I gave him a cold stare and replied, "I'm all ears," in a cold tone as I couldn't do anything else while he was paralyzing me

"I am Netero, I was wondering if you wanted me to train you," The man explained, "You have a lot of unused potentials."

I arched an eyebrow, "Are you strong?"

He chuckled and said, "I believe I am, yes."

I nodded and let him guide me through the city, where tons of people were living their everyday lives calmly.

  xXx N-E-N xXx

  Netero brought me to a large mansion, but not nearly as large as the Zoldyck's. Guiding me through the hallways, I remembered the way to the exit just in case.

On the top of my seven years, I had a great memory. The only thing I couldn't perfectly remember was before I was born. Theses memories had disappeared over the years, and I would sometimes live a flashback of events, but I'd never remember all of them.