Chapter 14 - ハンター 試験 | パート11

Last time...

Hiroe, being the first one, wasn't affected by any dangerous thing, though Hanzo and Kotono were struggling to survive. The free fall finally came to an end as all of them hit the ground roughly.

Now...

Hiroe POV

"That was so fun! Let's do it again!" I jumped up from the ground, cheering with my arms high up in the air

"There are two reason why we shouldn't," my sister stepped in, "one, I almost died and two, we can't go back up there."

My sister indeed had a cut on her right cheek, and her clothes were cut on some places. I guess she did almost die...

"Party pooper..." I mumbled under my breath

"I heard that! What did I say about those words?" Kotono looked at me with eagle eyes, being intimidating and all

"No bad words, blah blah blah..." I mocked, a smile climbing on my lips. I have always loved to go on theses small fights with Kotono. We don't really go too far, nor stay mad for too long, so it's fine.

"WHY YOU LITTLE UNGRAT—"

"Ungrateful what?"

My sister was now fuming, mumbling under her breath. Though before we could fight some more, Hanzo intervened.

"Girls, girls... please calm down..." he had one of his arm pointing towards me and the other in front of Kotono, preventing us from confronting each other any further.

"Jeez, fine!" I pouted and started to head ahead, meaning started to walk into the corridor that, we assumed, headed towards our next challenge.

I won't take the time to mention the 'door' event.

...

...

Okay okay, I'll tell y'all... so on the opposite way of the hallway, there was a grey door that I tried to open. But it was locked. So I just tried to turn the knob, which of course didn't work, then subconsciously tried to 'walk through'. In the end I just ran into the closed door.

I know, it's soooo embarrassing....

Of course, after laughing their asses off, the two others followed me into the dim lit hallway, heading towards our next aventure...

349 words

Thanks for reading this short chapter! On this Friday night, I'm still at school, for many more hours... yup, I'm sleeping at my school! Us the tech team take one night at the school once a year, and it's usually during the Christmas Show week to merge useful and fun.

Have a great day/night everyone!

Chu~
<3