cappuccino craze

Ok ever since Marinette and Adrien started dating they go to a coffee shop every day to just sit down and chat. But the thing is, Marinette's become obsessed with coffee. She always has a jar of Starbucks iced coffee that you can get at a gas station near the school. She drinks two cups of it during lunch and Adrien would get her one before going home so to say she was obsessed was an understatement. "Come on Adri! There's five new coffee flavors at the Fuzzy Duck Cafe!!! Let's go" she stated rather excitedly at Adrien who she was quite literally dragging down the street during lunch. "Mari, sweetheart slow down. This cat doesn't really have nine lives and I don't feel like going kersplat on the sidewalk." She slows down and looks back at him sheepishly all the while blushing a few shades.
When they arrived, Marinette found a table with a decent veiw and Adrien ordered both of them a chocolate mocha latte (the newest flavor) and brought them to where Marinette was sitting. He hands her her drink before sitting. "Thank you!" She states cheerfully. "Hey Mari I have been wanting to tell you. My dad is hosting another competition but this time it's a costume contest. I know you can do it, so I want you to enter." She paused from taking a drink of her coffee. "If I enter you gotta spoil me to a coffee date." She grins as his smile turns to dumbfounded. After a few moments of only the sound of her sipping her coffee, Adrien bursts with laughter. It was a deep stomach whole hearted laugh. "Mari...your obsessed with coffee." "...I am not!" She puts her hand on her heart feigning hurt. "How could you kitten? You wound me deeply. But you still have to treat me if you want me to do the contest." "Ok love bug I will. And I just might get you a Mr,coffee machine for your room." Instantly she beamed at him. "Really?!" He nodded while chuckling. "Thank you! And don't worry this is just a phase. It happened with hot chocolate too." And laughter ensues.

AN: Zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba
There's the backwards english alphabet. Now I'm sorry this sucked but I have bad writers block. So if you have any ideas let me know in private message or in the comments below. Thank you all who read vote and comment.