positive

AN: They're married in this one and they know each other's identities.

"Adrieeeen~!!!" Screamed a very excited Marinette as she ran through the house searching for her husband. "Adrieeeen~!!! Adrien!" She screamed again before stopping in their bedroom and smiling in awe. There, on the bed, was a sleeping Adrien. His chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm, making Marinettes heart melt at the sight.

Though, with a giddy laugh, she runs and jumps over him, landing beside him. He stared, but did not wake, making her huff in frustration. "Adrien! Wake up, I have something I want you to see!" He turned over onto his back with a tired grin. "Okay, you've got my attention. What is this surprise?"

She pouts her lip before pulling a box from behind her back. "I'm late, and I wanna check. Wanna be awake when we get the results?" He shoots upright, eyes wide, and looks straight at the box. His eyes drift quickly between her and the box. "Have you used it yet?"

She giggled and shook her head. "Not yet, I wanted you to feel the torture of the wait with me." In excitement, he scoops her up and places her on her feet, "Then go M,lady! Your killing me!" He states while practically bouncing on the bed.

A few seconds later she comes out with a large blush. "I need a gallon of sunny D." Adriens face contorts into a face of humor but he kept his mouth clamped shut to resist the urge to laugh at his wife of a year and a half.

Time skip

After she downed a half a gallon of juice, Marinette half walked half ran to the bathroom with the box in her hand. "I'll be out in five!" She states with a goofy grin.

Later, she comes out, the stick wrapped in a rag. Adrien perked up at the sound of the door; and held out his arms, inviting her onto his lap. She crawled into his lap and hugged him close, setting the wrapped item on the bed, with an egg timer set for fifteen minutes.

"If it's positive, what gender would you want it to be?" He blushed and looked thoughtfull for a moment. "I guess I'd like to have a son first, cause I want my baby girl to be the youngest."

With that she blushed and became a stuttering mess. "H-how many do you want?!" She asked this with her blush still growing on her face. "Well, I want a full house at least. When we first started dating I remember you saying you wanted three, two boys and a girl. Emma, Luis, and Hugo."

Her eyes widen and tears bubble up in her eyes. "You remembered? That was six years ago." She burried her face into his shoulder as she giggled uncomfortably. He pouts with a huff and looks down at her. "Of course I remembered. I do want a life with you Mari, Mon amor, my lady, my purr-incess."

She nods against his shoulder, sighing happily. They sat in silence until the egg timer go's off, causing the couple to jump out of their skin. They look at each other and share a laugh before Marinette pulls Adrien into a passionate kiss.

It was caring, warm, welcoming, and most of all; expressed trust to be there for each other. If that little item shows that one sign, they'll need to express just how much trust they've built over the many years they've known each other.

"Ready?" She asks, reaching for the rag. He nods and leans into her, looking at the pregnancy test in his wife's hands. In bold pink letters it stated, "positive". It started out as deep breaths, but soon turned into sobbing as Marinette cried tears of joy in her husband's arms.

Adrien also started to cry as he nestled his face into the crook of her neck, rubbing circles on her belly with his two thumbs. "We're having a baby! I'm going to be a daddy!" He stated in sobs, hugging Marinette closer, if that's even possible.

"I'm going to be a mommy." She stated in a soothing whisper, already exhausted from her sobbing. She giggled for a few minutes as Adrien continued to rub her belly, knowing his child was growing in there.

"I love you so much, Mari. Thank you for loving me." When looks down at his wife, she had dosed off, leaving him to grin to himself over the future.

Silence filled the room, the only sounds audible enough to be heard: Marinette's light snores, and both kwamis' squeals of joy, coming from the little doll house in the corner of the room. Adrien chuckled before letting sleep over take him, falling into a peaceful slumber, filled with dreams of the future that has yet to come.

AN: yes I still love writing these things!😆