long live the king

Alix and Kim:

It was yet again a rainy day. There is absolutely nothing to do in the rain, besides being all lovey dovey with your significant other.

Well Alex and Kim didn't do that kind of stuff on a rainy day. They just started dating, but still have their playful banter.

They were sitting on Alex's bed, playing truth or dare, headbands, and uno, all in a span of five hours. By the time they finished all the board games in the house, (there are only headbands and uno😂), it was only 1:47 in the afternoon.

Alex sighed dramatically, "I'm so board~!!!" She flopped on her back and ran a hand through her untamed hair. "Kim, entertain me!" She wined while pulling on his arm. "Don't worry I'm calling pizza for lunch." He stated and grabbed a remote.

"Y'know, TV actually sounds good right now." She sat up and scooted up to where she was sitting next to the taller boy. "What are we watching?" She asked. "Jig saw!" He stated proudly. Alex just shivered and shook her head. "Oh nonononono! I vote for a Disney cartoon." She raised her hand as if she were a presidential candidate voting to veto a bill.

"Yes, well, who has the remote shorty?" Suddenly her feet were slammed into his shoulder, causing home to drop the remote and lay over the side of the bed upside down. "Alex, help me up!"

With an evil grin, the pink haired girl got closer to Kim. He sat up alittle and reached his arms up towards her. She put her hands on his knees and looked him dead in the eyes, grinning menacingly.

With a playful evil eye, she stated, "Long live the king!!!"
And shoved him off the bed. He hit the floor hard with a hard thumb since the bed was at least a foot and a half off the ground.

He got up off the floor with a half agitated, half amused look on his face as he peered over the edge of the matress. "Smart ass."

She simply looked at her nails as if she were prissy and smiled innocently, "it's a gift."