First Kiss

AN: warning, this mentions vape pens, if anyone is offended, I'm deeply sorry. And I'm not sure if Sabine has siblings, but my sister has three of them, counting me. I got this idea from my sister and her boyfriends first kiss.

Teenage tom and sabine:

Tom and Sabine started out as best friends. Tom knew sabines siblings first, and when he met Sabine, he was infatuated instantly. He was all of the below: shy and confident at the same time, joking around with her, using puns to flirt with her, and just sitting with her on the swing set out back.

They were at the moment sitting together in sabines family room, alone, side by side. Tom had a vape pen and would blow some towards the much smaller teen so she could smell it.

"What kind are you using now?" She asked curiously, while inhaling deeply at the vape fog. "Don't gag, but it's a mixture of unicorn barf and fruity pebbles." She raised an eyebrow and wrinkled up her button nose. Tom couldn't help but laugh at her. In the distance, somewhere else in the house, Sabine could here loud laughter from her sister and dad.

Suddenly a large puff of vape smoke surrounded Sabine. She smiled brightly and inhaled with her eyes closed. Suddenly her lips were covered by Tom's. Her eyes opened wide and her face flushes a bright red.

"T-Tom?!" She asks in a stutter, covering her mouth as Tom just grinned at her. She smiled warmly and took his hand in hers. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Suddenly his heart went soaring. His belly got major butterflies, all because she stole his thunder and asked him. How did he meet such an amazing young woman?

"Yes!" He stated rather excitedly, grabbing her hands and pulling her small frame into him, hugging her close.

Five years later baby Marinette was born!😆😍

AN: I hope y'all loved this! I loved the actual thing, my twin sissy tells me everything!😆