chat blanc

WARNING!!!: THIS CHAPTER IS EXTREMELY SAD AND SCARY. IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN 13, PLEASE CONTINUE TI THE NEXT CHAPTER. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE A HATER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ANY RUDE COMMENTS WILL BE AN AUTOMATIC BLOCK. I DID THIS AS A WRITING PROMPT IN CREATIVE WRITING CLUB.

my POV

It was the anniversary of Adrien's mother's disappearence. His father has never been their for him, and ladybug refuses to acknowledge that she keeps hurting him by ignoring him. He's angry, no he's livid. Now as chat noir, he runs to the Eiffel tower to think.

Not noticing the dark butterfly following him, he sits on one of the beans with a huff. The akuma flies into his Bell and dissipates into a black smoke. A purple butterfly outlines chats face and he grins eviley. "Chat Blanc, I am hawkmoth." A deep voice in his head speaks. "Your mother is gone, and your father is never showing you compassion. I could help you to be noticed. All you have to do is bring me yours and ladybugs Miraculous's!" With a dark purr of a voice chat Blanc answers back with a "yes...hawkmoth."

He jumps from the Eiffel Tower screaming "CATACLYSM". He touches the monument halfway to the ground. Using his now black baton, he bounds across Paris in search of his lady. "Ladybug!" He shouts right as the Eiffel tower collides with the floor of Paris.

After a few minutes of searching, chat Blanc finds ladybug. "My lady~" he drags on in a threatening manner. She looks up to see a white version of her partner. Realizing it's chat, she begins to quiver in fear.

"You better run m,lady~" he grins, getting closer slowly as he walks. "Chat? What's wrong?" He chuckles lowly. "Why, nothing m,lady. I'm just purr-fect. But as I said, you better run. I'll give you the count of three." She stands there shaking, Frozen in fear. 'How did this happen?' "chat I'm going to help you!"

She gets out her yo-yo, ready to fight, until she is struck in the side of the head, launching her into a wall. "What's wrong? I gave you a head start." He walks up to her and picks her up by the throat in one hand, using the other to summon cataclysm. "End of the line m,lady." Her eyes widen in fear. "NO!~" He hits her square in the stomach and her voice fades along with the life in her eyes. "Paris is under new cat-astrophic power! AND HIS NAME, DONT YOU FORGET! IS CHAT BLANC!" He states as he grasps the ladybug Miraculous and puts them in. Gaining more power than even hawkmoth.

Now what will come of Paris?

AN: T_T okay. Im okay. But this mixes things up a little bit for my book. Like I said, I did this for a prompt in creative writing club. I had to turn one of the people I admire and turn them into an evil person. Sad ending yes but I promise there won't be anything else like this. I just wanted to put this in a book just in case I lose the paper copy. Well... toodles!!! :3