My Immortal

AN: feels ahead, song fic based on Evanescence, My immortal. I don't own the song, obviously 😄 but I hope you enjoy the saddness.

Adriens POV

A month. That's how long my father has been in jail. He won't be out for several years, my mom's still gone. A month. That's how long I've cried on my own; and by myself in a foster home.

Im so tired of being here. Supressed by all my childish fears.

Now sitting on the edge of my bed, letting silent tears role down my cheeks. Who knew that my father, Gabriel Agreste, was paris' most feared enemy: Hawkmoth?

And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave. Your presence still lingers here, and it won't leave me alone.

I didn't. M,lady didn't, no one  knew or even suspected it to be him. He treated me so coldly for several of those years, and I still didn't even make the assumption of it.

These wounds won't seem to heal. This pain is just to real. There's just too much that time cannot erase.

I still can't believe it. M,lady couldn't either. She hugged me for God knows how long after the fight. Sirens rang in my ears but I heard nothing. I felt nothing, I feel nothing, my whole body is numb, even to this day.

When you've cried I'd wipe away all of your tears, when you screamed I'd fight away all of your fears, and I've held your hand through all of these years, but you still have all...of me.

I lay back on the bed and a son racked my body. Memories of when I was little rushed back into my mind again. What happened? What did I do to deserve all of this?!

You used to captivate me, by your resignating light, now I'm bound by the life you've left behind. Your face it haunts, my once pleasant dreams, your voice it chased away, all the sanity in me!

I could only think of my mother and fathers smiles as we made our way to the car, going for a little drive down town. They would laugh, sing together, and always told me I'd do big things when I get older. I never knew that being Chat noir was what that meant for me. Defeating and imprisoning my own father, mom left without a trace as to what happened to her. I began to scream out as sobs choked me, I gripped at my blonde hair in anger and saddness, not knowing that I was being watched.

These wounds won't seem to heal. This pain is just to real. There's just too much that time cannot erase.

Suddenly I was enveloped in a strong but soft hug. I looked up and was met with the blue black hair of my partner. I gripped her tightly, terrified of losing her too, as I sobbed into her shoulder. She just stroked the back of my head slowly. Muttering words like, "I'm here, don't worry." And, "Your not alone chatton."

When you've cried I'd wipe away all of your tears, when you screamed I'd fight away all of your fears, and I've held your hand through all of these years, but you still have all...of me.

I've tried so hard to tell myself that your gone. But though you're still with me, I've been alone all along!

She lay down beside me and cradled my head against hers. I could feel her against me, but i was still cold. Being frozen by the dull feeling of hate, regret, sorrow, and anger build up in my chest, I fell limp in her arms.

When you've cried I'd wipe away all of your tears, when you screamed I'd fight away all of your fears, and I've held your hand through all of these years, but you still have all...of me.

As sleep began to take over, a red flash indicated that Marinette's transformation wore off, and she was staying next to me.

Me~

I honestly wonder if the God's above will let me keep her, and not take away what sanity I have left.

This is my life, my immortal.

End

AN: :/ what is life?