puppy snuggles

(Alno oneshot
Takes place in the Future.)

AN: the picture above is mine. I took a picture of my dog a few days ago and this came to my mind. I have a slight case of writer's block but I'm trying to get by...well...enjoy.

Alya had woken up early in the morning to work on a journal entry. What she didn't know was that she was being watched by a certain big baby.
Slowly the furry girl walked up to Alya, who was typing on her computer, and she licked her elbow.

"What?!" The brunette gasps in shock, not knowing that she had a visitor. "Oh, hey Hera. How's my other baby girl?" The white pitbull jumps up in Alya's lap, licking the girls face in excitement (this is my dog no joke).
Alya gets up and walks to the kitchen with her big puppy following. (she's only four. That's still a wittle baby.🤗 I'm weird) Hera wagged her tail, smacking the cabinets loudly as if her tail were a whip.

Alya filled the red food bowl with dog chow and sat it down next to the counter, sliding Hera's back end away from the walls of the counter. "That thing should be counted as a weapon." She chuckled quietly as the dog scarfed down her food then looked up at alya with curiosity in her brown eyes.

"What do you want brat? I gave you food, what more could you possibly need?" She asked in a joking manner before getting down to the dogs level and scratched the dog on the head, down to her back, causing Hera to lay down froggy style (an actual sleeping position for my dog 😂).
Alya stood up and went to the living room, sitting down on the couch, she patted her leg, beckoning the white pitbull onto her lap. The ombre journalist relaxed into the fluffy couch (wish I had one😂) and turned on the TV to watch SVU or snapped. (amazing shows btw. I'm done lol sorry...not sorry.😆)
Later that day, nino wakes up and walks around the house to look for his wife, not finding her in her study; he looks in the kitchen, then the bathroom, and finally the living room. He didn't just find one of his girls, but all three.
Alya was using the arm rest of the couch as a pillow, Hera was curled into her stomach, and Lilly, their five year old daughter, was below Alya, using her butt as a pillow.
He chuckled lightly before picking up Lilly and sitting in her spot, using Alya's butt as a pillow, and Lilly used him as a pillow.
Wow what a happy family.

AN: gee, I wish my family was this happy. Please bare with me guys I'm ready to rip my hair out, as of now, yesterday, and tomorrow. But I still love you guys. I can now pm so if you have comments or requests, private message me or leave one or better yet, a few in the comments section below. Happy holidays guys from me to you. 🎄