Heros in school

Chat Noir and ladybug visit a first grade class for a whole day and not only do the heros grow closer to some misfit students, they also grow closer to each other. Let's see what go's down.

"Chat are you sure about this? Do you even know how to handle kids?" Chat chuckled and shrugged. "Only one way to find out. You never know, something good could come from this." With that he walks into the elementary school doors and gets a visitors pass. 

Once they were signed in and tagged up,they headed to their class that they chose to visit. "So what's the teacher's name?" "Madam Fannin. I've heard she's one of the best teachers around." Ladybug nodded and looked around for the class number. "Here it is." She stated and looked in. "It looks like they're singing and dancing." She chuckled and lifted her hand to knock. When Mm, Fannin paused the music, it looked as if she was giving them an introduction. When she came to the door and opened it, the class went wild. 
Chat enters the room and waves at the little kids. Ladybug smiles at chat and enters right when he hugs a tiny little girl that seemed quiet. A slightly chubby little boy with a red cap on walked up to ladybug and waved shyly. Ladybug giggles and ruffles the little ones hair. "Hello boys and girls. Are you all excited?" Chat questions and the class started cheering and screaming 'yeah'.
They started by telling the kids stories of their adventures and showing their weapons (how they worked, what they can do, how they worked, etc).
Later after lunch and recess passed the kids and the heros sat around the round caterpillar rug located in the front of the room. With the heros in the center of the room, chat had a game planned. "Ok kids, here's a game we can play. We're going to go around the rug and everyone of you will have the chance to tell M,lady and I one thing you are most grateful for in life." Ladybug looked at chat who smiled at her. " Once you've told us what your thankful for, you can come up to M,lady and I to receive a hug and a picture with both of us." Ladybugs eyes widen and she smiles warmly at chat who was cheering with the excited little bunch. When he turned to look at her gleefully, she turned her head away to hide a growing blush. "Well...let's start with this little lady beside me." He looked down at the smallest of the class who was  hiding her face behind her hooded sweatshirt sleeves. "Um...I'm...thankful for...my mommy coming home." The whole class aw'ed except for chat who helped the little girl up. "That's a very good thing to be thankful for little princess." He stood her in between ladybug and himself, pulled out a Polaroid camera and took a picture. He shook it for a second before giving the girl one more hug before handing her the picture. They went on to the next all the way around till they were at the end, who was the same chubby little boy who approached ladybug earlier. "I'm grateful for my parents' home cooked meals!" He stated proudly with a big goofy grin. "Home cooked meals are the best aren't they kitten?" Ladybug asked him, raising her fist for him to bump before helping him up to take the last Polaroid picture of the day.  The heros stood up, said their goodbyes, before leaving the classroom. "Hey Chat, there's one more peice of Polaroid paper. Can you take a picture with me, as a memory of today? I think you'd make an amazing father." "I'd love to take a picture with you any day M,lady, and you'd make a very loving mother." He put his arm around her and held up the camera, now loaded with the Polaroid paper. Right as he took the picture, ladybug connected her lips with his. It was very quick but very sweet too. Chat couldn't breathe, let alone take the picture out of the camera to shake it. Ladybug giggled and grabbed the picture before it could fall to the ground and began to shake it. "That's a keeper Mon Chatton. I'll see you tonight for patrol." When she was out of sight chat noir ran out of the school building hooping and hollering like a little kid. "She kissed me! M,lady finally kissed me!!!"

End