his spot

AN: nothing really inspired this. Just came to me while daydreaming. 

Marinette was laying down. Was she in her bed? No, she was on her best friends bed. Alya's? Again, No, keep up with me! she was laying in Adrien's bed. Ever since they found out each others identities, they've been inseparable.

Adrien came back from the bathroom and sat on the other side of the bed. he looked over at Marinette with a serious expression. he gets up and hovers over her, making her blush. suddenly he flops down on top of her. "Adrien, your squishing me!" "Your in my spot." 

she lets out a load and long groan. "Smart ass." "Better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass." Marinette tucks her arms and legs under Adrien's body and uses all her strength to push him up and off the bed, onto the floor. To his dismay the floor is cold, Marinette was laughing, and she was warm. 

"It's my spot now pussy cat." she chuckles to herself at the nickname she used on him. Adrien fumes for a second until the floor gets to cold and he gets up. he lays rather close to Marinette and hugs her close. "You made me cold." she giggles and runs her fingers through his hair. 

With a determined look on his face he hovers over Marinette. she doesn't react, just giggles and puts her sock baring feet on his belly. "Now you cant flop on me Mon Minou." In a mere three seconds he cups her face in his hands and presses his lips to hers. 

Marinette lets out a gasp and her face is covered in a cherry red blush. when he pulls away he stares at her with a gentle smile. "A...Adri-en?" He chuckles and flops down on her again, seeing that she put her feet down. "Adri-...what was that?!"

"What do you mean? It was a kiss...a way humans tell people they love them." he states this with a grin while nuzzling Marinette on the neck. she starts giggling witch turns into laughing as Adrien starts tickling her on the side while nuzzling her neck. "Adri- Adrien! I'm very- ticklish!" 

"really? I never would've guessed." Frustrated, she pulls him into her and kisses him full on the lips." dazed, he falls over next to Marinette and grabs her hand. "so...is it official? Are you my lady?" she turns to him and scoots closer to the blushing blonde. "I've always been your lady."

END