what ifs...

Chlonath 😊

It a song fiction

Nathaniel and Chloe have been dating for a month and a half, and its almost their two month anniversary. Chloe had heard people talking about her and Nath, so now she has a bunch of what ifs. she approached Nathaniel when he entered the hotel to pick her up. but instead of leaving, she pulls him into her bedroom.

"Chlo, what's wrong?" she's silent for a few minutes until she starts asking random questions that are making her hurt. " Nathaniel just smiles at her, slowly making his way to her, pulling her into a hug before he starts a beautiful tune on his phone.

 "You say what if I hurt you, what if I leave you? What if I find somebody else and I don't need you? What if this goes south? what if I mess you up You? say what if I break your heart in two then what? Well I hear you girl, I feel you girl but not so fast Before you make your mind up I gotta ask...What if I was made for you and you were made for me, What if this is it, what if it's meant to be, What if I ain't one of them fools just playin' some game. What if I just pulled you close, what if I leaned in, And the stars line up and it's our last first kiss. What if one of these days baby I'd go and change your name. What if I loved all these what ifs away"

he pulls her into a loving kiss before pulling back and continuing to sing. "What if the sky falls (sky falls) or the sun stops burning? We could worry about them what ifs 'til the world stops turnin' Or I could kiss you (you should kiss me), what if you liked it? (bet I'd like it)Well we ain't never gonna know unless we try it. What if I was made for you and you were made for me? What if this is it, what if it's meant to be? What if I ain't one of them fools just playin' some game? What if I just pulled you close, what if I leaned in and the stars line up and it's our last first kiss? What if one of these days baby I'd go and change your name? What if I loved all these what ifs away?"

he turns the music on full blast and sits it down, pulling Chloe into his chest and then pushed her away in a spin, making her laugh through her lightly shed tears. "Awe yeah! C'mon!"

"You say what if I hurt you, what if I leave you What if I find somebody else and I don't need you? ...Damn." he pulls her into a hug. preparing to sing again but as soon as he does, Chloe sings with him, as if she rehearsed it. ""What if I was made for you and you were made for me What if this is it, what if it's meant to be What if I ain't one of them fools just playin' some game What if I just pulled you close, what if I leaned in And the stars line up and it's our last first kiss What if one of these days baby I'd go and change your name What if I loved all these what ifs away (away) What if?" they finished together and he pulls her close, not breaking eye contact with the blue eyed beauty. "I love you Chloe Bourgeois, I don't think that'll change now. cause I'm in to deep." he chuckles, making her blush. "I love you too Nathaniel Kurtzberg." "Now stop listening to the haters, they're just jealous." He winks at her and hugs her again.