love another

Marinette and Adrien have been dating for a year now and they're in there first year of high school. Lately something has been bugging (ha puns!😂) Marinette, and she wants to ask Adrien about it.

Later that day while walking her home Adrien noticed how quiet marinette has been today. "Mari? Are you ok? Seem like something is bothering you." He takes her hand as they slowed there pace of walking.
With a deep breath marinette looks at Adrien and stops walking. "Adrien...can promise me that I'll be the only girl you ever love?" For a second he's surprised but after a few minutes a grin spread across his face. "Sure Mari you'll be the only girl I love for now." She furrow's her brow in confusion. "But in ten years or so, I will instantly fall in love with a girl when I lay my eyes on her." Her head drops and tears well up. She was about to walk away but Adrien pulled her so close to him, that there nose's were touching. "And she'll call you mommy." He says in a whisper tone, making Marinette blush. "...stupid cat." Instantly she hugs him tightly as he just laughes and hugs her back. What Adrien didn't know is that Marinette was blushing fifty shades of red due to the confession to her about wanting a family. "Y'know kitty? I think I'll also love another man. He'll call you daddy." She giggles uncontrollably at his surprised blushing face. He hides his face in the crook of her neck as they continued down the streets of Paris to marinettes bakery they both call home.

Ok this was cheesy but I got the idea from the pic above at the very top. 😄 Well untill next time Kitty's and buggaboo's