Not you too

Chat noir was sitting on the ground holding his arm where he got a gash on his shoulder. How did he get it? Well, from the akuma of course. Ladybug was going to get hit so instead, he jumped in front of her, thus taking the blow for her.
When ladybug finally purified the akuma, she ran to chat, threw her lucky charm into the air and then sat down to inspect his wound. It wasn't deep anymore but it was still there and looked painful. She resisted the urge to cry until chat spoke. "I'm ok M,lady." She slapped him in the back of the head. "Shut up, and don't say that! This could've been worse! Then would you be ok?!" He looked up at her slightly confused. "I would be as long as you didn't get hurt." "That's the thing. I'm not ok, when you put your life in danger over me. Promise me that you won't do that again." There was a long pause. "I'm sorry M,lady...I don't make promises I can't keep." She looked down and stayed silent. "Don't show up for patrol. I want you to rest up for today okay?" He looked down, sighed and nodded at her. There is no arguing with ladybug once she's made up her mind.
"Okay, as you wish M,lady. I'll go straight home and wrap my cuts." She nodded and left for home with only a few seconds to spare before she transformed.

Two days later

Marinette hasn't seen chat for two days now. It's good that he's resting, but she still feels bad for the way she scolded him the other day. She doesn't want to scold him. He just needs to stop putting himself in danger. "Stupid sweet cat. So selfless...you remind me of someone else, but who?"

Later that day there was an akuma. Ladybug jumped from her balcony, bounding from rooftop to rooftop all the way to the park. The akuma was a girl with white hair and a spiked collar around her neck that read, "pitty". "I am pitty! And I'm here to show what happens when you beat other people's pets!!!"

Her weapon was a spiked leash, used as a whip. If hit by the item, your turned into one of the few breeds of pitbull and used as a slave it can also do some pretty big damage if struck by it.

Ladybug swung into action upon locating the item that holds the akuma. The akuma was strong. True to her name of the pitbull. But she also had a soft spot. Chat still hadn't shown up but ladybug didn't mind, he was still injured and didn't need to be fighting.

Ladybug had used her lucky charm, she received a rawhide bone. She used it as a diversion from the other dogs and launched at pitty. Though ladybug was fast, pitty was faster and jumped out of the way, readying herself for a counter attack.

Adrien Agreste came running to the scene and watched as the akuma brought her leash/whip back to strike ladybug. Right as the whip came forward Adrien jumped in and pushed ladybug out of the way, getting cracked across the back with the spiked leash.

It all felt like slow motion as he fell to the ground and ladybug screamed his name. She ran to the akuma, her veins searing with anger. She dodged every attack thrown at her, anger and worry making her strive to end this quickly.

She got her yo-yo wrapped around the girls neck and bounced her head off the sidewalk, stunning her long enough for ladybug to take the collar from her neck. Ripping it up ladybug threw the collar to the ground, caught the akuma and purified it. 

Once done she found the rawhide bone and threw it in the air as she ran to Adrien's side. His white shirt was stained with blood on the back. Tears ran down her cheek as she picked him up and took him to his house.

He was awake by the time she sat him on his bed. His wounds were healed to just mere scratches now but she was still searing with anger. "Ladybug? What are you doing here? I...where's the akuma? Are you ok?" (SLAP!!!) "Don't you dare ask me if I'm ok!" Stunned, Adrien grabbed the cheek she had just slapped.

She gasped then put her hand on the spot she slapped, before pulling Adrien into a bone crushing hug while full on sobbing into his shirt.

"Don't you dare say that!!!" Adrien knew what she was going to say. She said it to chat. But he never expected her to slap his cheek then cry about it. "Why?" That's something else he never expected from her.

"What-?" "Don't what me!! Why did you take the hit! I'm the super hero! I have healing attributes that come with the suit! With the powers!" He dropped his head, realizing that she is truly worried about him. But why?

He understands the chat noir part, they're best friends. But why Adrien Agreste? "Why do you care anyway? If you don't mind me asking."

She looks up at him with a sad smile and hiccups. "Well...you gotta promise to keep this a secret" she holds up her pinky to him. Hesitantly, he wraps his slightly larger pinky around her shaking one. "Spots off"

With that said she leans in and kisses him on the lips. At first he was surprised, but soon he melted into it. When the light faded he opened his eyes to meet with beautiful bluebells unmasked. "Marinette?!"

She smiles warmly at him and nods. "That's me. The girl who has had a crush on you since we became friends but your to oblivious to notice." She books his nose while a rose color covers her cheeks and ears.

"It all makes sense now. Why you care so much about both sides of me. Why you got pissed when I saved you as chat. Why you always st- " "wait...chat?!" Adrien looked at her and grinned. Her blush grew twice as bright and she slapped him in the back of the head. "You idiot!"

The end