2

Kennedy's POV
"Well , mind telling me why I'm here?" He snaps at me , "uh , I , uh" I stammer .Well let me tell you how this happened .

Flashback to 2 hours ago

I sent Amanda to go shopping for stuff that Shawn might need . Now I'm alone at home , watching Shawn so I'll know if he wakes up . He starts stirring and then he slowly rubs his eyes , he's so cute then blinks his eyes and finally opens them while groaning and rubbing his head and now I feel bad for knocking him out .

He slowly sits up and then looks around and he sees me then states at me in confusion and he goes complete berserk ."Who are you ? , Why am I here ?" He kept bombarding me with questions that I don't have a clue how to answer  .

Where is Amanda when you need her damn it . "uh well " I mutter staring at him in awe while he thinks I'm a freak. . Yeah a freak that's in love with him .

End of Flashback

And now I sit here waiting for magic to happen , I just need to lie to him . "Uh you see , well " I start but Amanda barges in " I got everything , is he awa-" . "Never mind he is " she states  "So why am I here ?" He asks again , "Well , we as in she kidnapped you " she points to me .

"Oh God , I knew this would happen one day but not so soon " he groans , "What do you mean " I whisper as I stare at the ground , "Well , I expected a fan to kidnap me , so what do you want , a picture ?  , my autograph ? , Sex ? , Money ?" He spits .

"I don't want your money " I frown , "Then what the fuck do you want ?" He frowns , "you , I guess " I mumble feeling stupid ."oh Kay" he trails off . "Well uh I need a shower and some clothes " he says , " that's were I come in , here are your clothes and when you're out your food will be right here , the bathroom's that way " she points at door in the right side of the room.

He nods and heads to the bathroom with the clothes , me and Amanda slip out of the room after leaving a pizza box in his room then I lock his room door cause we don't want him escaping eh ? . "really?" She asks, "yep he could escape " , " to be honest right now Kenny , I think he hates you " , "I think so too" I whine , "what do I do Manda ?" ."be yourself and I'm sure if you're meant to be with him , #Shanedy " she coos .

"Awwh thanks Manda " I hug her , , "Hello , uh girls" we hear the door jiggle upstairs , probably the one that Shawn is in .I walk back upstairs and unlock the door then I slip inside and lock it and then put the key in my pocket as I walk towards him ,"yeah ! I'm here" I state , "why did you lock the door ?"he frowns in confusion , "so you don't escape " ,

"oh" he mumbles , "When do I get Outta here ?" He murmurs , "whenever I let you go or-" , "or when the police arrest you " he interrupts me and I feel so bad but it'll all be worth it one day I hope .

"Shawn , do you hate me " I look down at the floor , "Uh , Well if someone kidnapped you would you hate them ?" , "it depends" I frown ."On what ? " he raises a bro ,"on what the person does to me " , "okay then , I guess I don't hate you hate you "  He smiles

"But I kidnapped you " I frown again , "but I don't have to hate you and at least you're giving Me food and a room with a bed ,  TV and Air Conditioner . So I can't hate you " he smiles adorably . "Wow thank you " I smile back .

"Since I'll be here for a while , let's get to know each other" He states , "Yeah sure " I smile .

"What's your name ?"

"Kennedy Santiago "

"Well I'd ask what your name is but I already know that so , how old are you ?"

"19 , You ?"

"I'm 18 "

"what's your favorite color ?"

"Really Shawn ? But my favorite color is  Midnight Blue "

"Do you have any siblings ?"

"Yes , 2 sisters . Adriana  and Alana Mendes"

"Well , me too . . I've got 2 older brothers , Jordan and Michael Santiago "

"Do you have a job ?"

"No , well kinda . I'm a blogger "

"What do you blog about ?"

"I write reviews on bands , songs and singers "

"Awwh , will you write a review about Me ?"

"Already done"

"Awwh , thanks . What's your blog"

"LoveMusic.com " (A/N : This isn't a real website if it is .Sorry :-) )

"Kay , I'll check it out one day"

"Hey guys" Amanda says walking info the room , I gave her s spare key to this room ."ooh you guys are getting to know each other" ."And Shawn this is my best friend and flatmate Amanda Stone, she's 17" I smile at him .

----------;--------------------------------------------------;-----------------------------

Hey Guys .I had fun writing this chapter , it was fun . Hope you all like this Chapter

XoXo -Vanessa ✔