34

Kennedy's POV

He's gone. Shawn Mendes is gone. He couldn't swim, he drowned and nobody realized it until we realized we were missing a person.

He's been gone for a week now, I blame myself. If I hadn't ever kidnapped him, I wouldn't be in this mess.

Emily tells me it's not my fault, Daniel says maybe he wasn't meant to be set free. Zach refuses to mention Shawn to me, Jonah comes to talk to me, he had the audacity to tell me that -at least I won't go to prison for kidnapping him because he's gone.

"Kennedy..." Zach trails off, Zach and I stay in his apartment, Emily's reason being -we need to be with each other because of the baby. Although, Emily's never far away, she comes to visit everyday to make sure I'm fine.

I know that Shawn's death should probably be the last on my mind since I'm missing in Australia, my mom is going crazy searching for me but she won't find me, I won't allow her to.

I'm also wanted by the police for leaving the country without permission because I'm apparently a suspect. Oh yeah, let's not forget that Shawn is also missing, there's a lot going on in the world but there's a lot more going on in my world.

Zach snaps his fingers in front of my face breaking me out of my reverie. I look up at him "yeah ?", he puts the tray he's holding on the table next to the bed I'm currently lying on "you need to eat" he sighs and I'm tempted to shake my head but he points at my belly that's becoming bigger everyday.

I look at the food, he brought me saltine crackers and Nutella. Apparently saltine crackers are good for pregnant women and he knows I crave Nutella a lot.

I sigh, sitting up slowly with Zach's help. He hands me the tray, putting it in front of me. I pick up the jar of Nutella opening it slowly waiting for Zach to leave cause he always leaves the room when he's sure I'll eat.

As expected he leaves the room to probably play fortnite or something, I don't know. I drop my spoon on my plate suddenly gasping when I feel movement in my stomach and my first reaction is to shout Zach's name "ZACHARY HERRON".

He runs in looking panicked holding a lamp above his head, he looks around the room seeing nobody threatening he visibly relaxes. "Zach, the baby.." I squeal excitedly and he drops the lamp on the floor rushing to me.

"The baby's moving" I grab his hand and place it on my stomach. His eyes are wide looking at my stomach feeling the baby kick "holy.... our baby's moving" he whispers looking like he's about cry, I blink away my tears looking at the awed expression on his face. He wants this baby, he really does, he's willing to take responsibility for -our baby.

This is real, holy ship, I'm 5 months pregnant with a baby, Zach and I's baby. I'm really doing this, I'm getting away with everything I've done...

Another kick from the baby brings me out of my thoughts, I look at Zach and then back at my stomach where my hand rests on top of Zach's, if I'm gonna raise a baby with Zach then I wanna do it right.

"I like you" I blurt and he looks up at me startled so I continue "I like you, actually no I really like you, I never wanted to admit to it but if this is real then I wanna do it all with you, the right way".

He continues staring at me and without hesitating he presses his lips to mine. I kiss him back and we pull away after a while, "I really like you a lot too" he laughs awkwardly "and not just because we're having a baby, I guess I kinda just started falling for you without realizing it until I saw you on the boat".

I smile shyly at his confession, "so if we're gonna do this right, will you be my girlfriend ?" he asks hopefully and I nod "yeah, yeah I will". He grins leaning in to kiss me again and I kiss him back hoping that this is the beginning of happiness in my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WROTE IT

YEAH I DID

I thought I wasn't going to write this and end up disappointing you guys because I had some horrible cramps but I'm feeling better now.

But the sad truth about IKSM is that we have Chapter 35 left and it ends.

I'll write an epilogue after 35 obviously but the book is almost over and mannnnn I've spent so much time worrying about this book and how I don't update or how I'm too lazy to write but it's all worked out.

I'll save my speeches for the end of IKSM

NEXT UPDATE : Tuesday - basically tomorrow

Remember to please please pretty please check out my YouTube Channel

The link is in my bio and I'll put it up on Twitter too.

LINK : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwEoGlzmUA5F3FZv70fF5nA

Please check it out, it means a lot to me

Also if you check it out and subscribe and watch my videos I'll give you a shoutout on any social media except Facebook cause I don't use that.

Anywayyy

I love y'all so much

- Star <3