33

Kennedy's POV

"WELL TALK" Shawn shouts and I flinch back turning to the boys and Emily, Zach comes to stand next to me.

"Let's go guys" Jonah says ushering them out but I stop him "E-Emily stay" she rushes forward and Jonah walks out with the other boys.

I look at Emily and she gives me a small sympathetic smile, I let out a deep breath and sit down on the bed keeping my eyes on the floor.

"My name is Kennedy Santiago, I kidnapped you" I pause wondering where to continue, my life is so messed up.

"I thought I was in love with you, it took me such a long a time before I realized what I was doing........ that I wasn't in love with you"

"I don't even know what I felt for you but I know I don't feel that anymore".

Shawn stands up "so I'm just some TOY for you to use and forget about when you want to do something else ?!" he asks incredulously and I stand up to reply to him but he puts his hand up basically telling me to shut up. "You just expect to walk out of this freely ?, You expect ME to walk out of here and tell the police 'oh I'm alright, I just needed a vacation'".

"I'M SORRY OKAY ?!"

"YOU SHOULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU LIED TO ME"

By the time we started shouting the boys were already in the room and Emily was standing beside me and Jonah in front of me blocking my view of Shawn. Then the boat rocks to the side and I scream, my hand immediately goes to my stomach as I fall, someone swears and I see Zach reaching towards me.

"Are you okay ?" he asks and I nod slowly rubbing my belly, "I'm going to find out what's going on ?" Jonah says slowly standing up. Zach reaches a hand towards my belly looking at me for permission and I grab his hand placing it on my belly letting him rub it.

The boat rocks again and Zach grabs onto my hand keeping me close to him. "GUYS, WE NEED TO LEAVE" Jonah shouts over the noise of the water and I freeze panic settling in. "What the heck do you mean ?" Corbyn shouts back, Jonah shakes his head throwing life jackets at us and putting on one himself.

I grab it, pulling my hand from Zach's and putting on the life jacket carefully with one hand on top of Zach's on my stomach, I sit up and Jonah falls on the floor as the boat rocks again.

"WE HAVE TO CRAWL OUT OF THE BOAT" Jonah shouts and I nod slowly but my eyes widen when I realize Shawn can't swim. I look towards him and see his eyes widened and frozen as he stares at Jonah "HE CAN'T-" I try to shout towards Jonah but he starts telling us to crawl out quickly, Emily grabs my hand and Zach grabs my other hand as we crawl out the door. It's so cold and I'm not even in the water yet, "READY ?" Zach shouts, "WE DON'T EXACTLY HAVE A CHOICE" Emily shouts. Emily, Zach and I throw ourselves in the water and all I hope is that once this is over I can figure everything out.

Water enters my mouth and I cough, Zach's grip on hand gets tighter and I notice him, Emily and I are still together, "WE'RE NOT FAR FROM LAND" Emily shouts and I blink, seeing the long stretch of land. We start swimming towards it and I try to keep my thoughts from wavering to Jonah and the others especially Shawn.

He can't swim and Jonah doesn't know that.....

What if-

Nope, not now, I need to get to land, my baby comes first.

Zach pulls me out my thoughts by tugging on my hand to pull me up from the water, Emily comes up next to me sitting on the sand of what appears to be a beach. "We made it" Emily breathes out.

"A-are you okay ?" Zach asks looking at me and I look at him "I'll be fine when the guys get here". He nods and I shift next to him resting my head on his shoulder and he tenses but then he puts his arm around me pulling me into him.

I know that our clothes are wet and all and we're cold but I just want to be close to him right now. I place my hand on my stomach and Zach puts his hand over mine "no matter what I'll be here..... always".

That was the first promise he made to me and he stuck to it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT ARE Y'ALL THINKINGGG ?? HMMM

It wasn't supposed to go like this but I was like 'let's do this' so I wrote this

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel pleaseeeeee

And share it....... pleaseeeeeee

YouTube : LIFE OF A FANGIRL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwEoGlzmUA5F3FZv70fF5nA

Thank you so much FOR THE 3.5 K ON IKSM

i love y'all sm

- Star <3