EPILOGUE

Kennedy's POV

"THIS. IS. ALL. YOUR. FAULT" I shout squeezing Zach's hand tightly while the doctors tell me to push. "I'm sorry okay ?" Zach replies trying not to panic, "YOU JUST COULDN'T KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS" I scream pushing harder.

"Push Mrs Herron" one of the nurses tell me and I would've slapped her if I wasn't in the middle of giving birth. "MRS HERRON ?" I growl at Zach squeezing his hand tighter and he yelps in pain "I'll explain later I promise".

**

"She's ours" I whisper enjoying the skin to skin contact with my baby girl. "She's beautiful, just like her mum" Zach whispers back while we stare at our child in awe.

I gently give her to Zach so I can rest, I mean come on, I just gave birth to my child and it's not easy.

**

"What did you guys name her ?" Emily asks and Zach looks at me and I nod letting him talk. "AWW, YOU GUYS ARE DOING THE CUTE COUPLE THING WHERE YOU LOOK AT EACH OTHER BEFORE ANSWERING A QUESTION" Emily squeals startling me. I press my finger to my lips shushing her pointing at the baby in the crib next to me.

"Sorry, sorry" she smiles, "but what did you guys name her ?" Daniel asks and Zach replies "uh, we named her Genesis". "Genesis Nahra Herron" I grin looking into her crib, "wow, that's.. wow" Jack says.

I'm at Zach and I's apartment, I got released from the hospital 2 days ago so technically Genesis is 2 days old. I'm still kinda weak though.

"Who came up with the names ?" Corbyn asks, "Zach came up with Nahra and I came up with Genesis" I reply, "can Zach even spell Nahra ?" Jack asks raising an eyebrow and Zach looks offended and starts defending himself while the rest of them continue to tease him.

Emily sits next to me on the bed "you happy ?" she nudges me and I look away from Genesis' sleeping face to the boys laughing then to Emily's face "yeah, yeah, I'm really happy".

"You deserve all the happiness coming Ken" Emily says and I see a tear drop from her eyes. "What's wrong ?" I ask worried, she laughs lightly wiping her face "you're growing up, you have your own family now, you're stronger now even if you don't realize it, you are".

I hug her "aww, Em, I'm still 19 not reaching 25 any time soon". "This is the beginning of your new beginning Ken, it's your moment" she whispers hugging me back.

If this is my moment then why doesn't it feel like it ?

I have a gorgeous baby girl, an amazing baby daddy, the best friends, I'm happy but it doesn't feel like right. I can't sit here and laugh when I have blood on hands that I haven't been punished for.

**

That's exactly why I'm here. "I'm here to turn myself in" I state staring at the officer in front of me and his jaw drops "for what ?".

"I killed Nadia Pasay" I admit and it feels like a ton of bricks was just lifted from my shoulders, the officer stares at me in shock, a lot of people don't turn themselves in but here I am admitting to a murder many people don't even know happened.

The officer composes himself "I'm sorry ma'am, we don't joke here", I blink at him surprised "w-what ?". "You heard me, we don't joke here now you can please leave" he points at the door and I try to argue but he points at the door again "I'll call security if you don't leave right now".

I stand up and walk out pausing and looking back then walking away. I open my phone and send Zach a message telling him I went out.

I went to the police station because I killed Nadia and I just couldn't deal with the fact that I had someone's blood on my hands but they didn't arrest me... not that I wanted them to arrest me because I have a 3 day old daughter.

Is this some way of God telling me I'm forgiven for killing Nadia ?

I sit down on a park bench staring at the sky when I hear voices so I stand up and follow the voices, I stand behind a tree and see a boy and a woman standing outside a house with the door open.

It looks like the woman is crying and she rushes to hug him , he turns to my direction when he hugs the woman back and I almost fall gasping, it's Shawn... It's Shawn Mendes.... the Shawn that I thought drowned.

He's alive, Aaliyah walks outside probably to see where her mother was when she sees Shawn and rushes to him hugging him tightly. Tears fall down my cheeks when I realize Shawn is alive and with his family.. I'm not responsible for a death.

I wipe my cheeks watching them and pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. It's real, it's real, I guess this is what Emily meant by this is my moment.

Yeah, It's my moment. I back away from the tree after watching Shawn's mum and sister rush him inside. It's my moment, I have my beautiful baby Genesis and Zach, the love of my life.

I run all the way back to the apartment, I rush inside shouting Zach's name running upstairs I find him inside our room "Ken shhh" he shushes me because of our sleeping baby. "I love you" I blurt and his jaw drops so I continue "I love you not because of our baby but because I've grown to like the little things about you, like how you like to melt chocolate and put it on your pancakes or even when you're nervous you do this little weird dance that makes it look like you need to pee".

I let out a deep breath "the point is I love you Zachary Dean Herron and I don't want to be far from you ever" Zach closes the distance between us and presses his lips to mine.

He pulls away "I love you too Kennedy Marea Santiago". Genesis lets out a giggle and I run to her crib picking her up grinning at her smiling face "mommy and daddy love you so much baby" I press kisses all over her face.

"So so much Gen, more than you'll ever know" Zach says smiling at the happy baby. "I love our little family" he kisses the side of my head wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I can honestly say for the first time in my life that I'm happy, I'm content with what I have, my little family and my best friends, the relief of not having any blood on my hands, the relief that Shawn is ALIVE.

Falling in love with Zach was unexpected but then again isn't everything that happens in life unexpected ?
My name is Kennedy Marea Santiago and this is that is the story about how I Kidnapped Shawn Mendes...

I know that happiness is what's in store for Zach and our family and I can't wait for that, to spend my entire life with Zach. To the Future we GO !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M SO SORRY I'M UPDATING NOW

THERE WAS NO WIFI

BUT AS YOU can see i wrote it since last week

I'M A BIT EMOTIONAL

I JUST FINISHED WRITING MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL BOOK ON WATTPAD THAT I CAN BE PROUD OF

Thank you so so much for everyone who has supported me, reading, even the little comments have made my day.

IKSM gets more reads everyday and I'm so grateful to have you guys.

I love you so much

- Star <3

Written on the Thursday, 24th of January, 2019