8

Shawn's POV

Chains , Chains . Why the hell am I chained ? . But Leila huh ? Why ? . I'm so confused and where exactly am I The door creaks open and Leila (A/N : Leila is the name Kennedy told him , she didn't tell him her real name ) walks in and sees me struggling , she walks over stares at me .

"Lei , what's going on" I state slowly , she snaps out of her trance and speaks " Oh , I uh had to chain you cause my mum was here " . "But we are best friends right ? So why did u chain me ?" I frown at her .

"My mum doesn't really like us being best friends . she doesn't like you but I don't know why so I had to chain you , sorry " she says . "oh okay . Can you unchain me now ?" I ask , She nods and unchains me , I sit up and rub my wrists against each other .

"I'm hungry , can we get food somewhere out of the house ?" I ask hoping she says yes but she quickly shoots down my hopes when she shakes her head no . "Sorry Shawn , we can't" .

"Why?" I ask . I'm sick of staying in this house , "We have everything we need here so why should we go out ?" She states . "Cause I'm going to die in here * I say blankly , she shakes her head saying "No" again. Sometimes I feel like she's hiding something from me .

"Okay then , can I we make pancakes ?" I ask , my stomach grumbling . "Let's go " she smiles and we walk into the kitchen . I bring out the ingredients while she brings the utensils . She opens the flour and I begin to crack the eggs when something pours on my head .

I lift my hand to my hair , I see flour . I look to my right where Leila stands grinning at me with flour on her hands . I blink twice then pick up 2 eggs and crack them on her head .

She gasps and throws more flour on me , I pick up the bowl of sugar and pour the contents on her . She starts throwing eggs at me and I dodge them . She starts running out the kitchen when I grab a small bottle of cooking oil , I chase her . We both laugh as we run around the house , chasing each other .

As we run , she trips over something and falls, I crash into her . I'm on top of her and she blushes a deep red as our lips are so close barely 2 inches away . I grin and poke her cheek . "Guess I won , huh ?" I say and spray her with oil then I get up and run cause I know I'm deep shit when I hear her yell "Shawn Mendes , you're so gonna get it " .

"That's if you can catch me Leila Andrews " I laugh .

2 Hours Later ------++++++++++---+-+-+-+-+-+-+++++++----------++++++

Kennedy's POV

After my food fight with Shawn , I had a bath and I went to check on Shawn . There he was in the living room , strumming his guitar . Oh Shit ,the last time , I saw him like this , he ran away but that won't happen on my watch .

"Hey " I smile at him and walk closer . He smiles and goes back to strumming a song , " what song are you playing ?" . "I dunno , it popped out of nowhere in my mind and I know the lyrics and how to play it perfectly . Strange huh.? He states .

"Guess you're memory's coming back slowly " I say. He nods and starts singing

I wanna follow where she goes
I think about her and she knows it
I wanna let her take control
'Cause every time that she gets close, yeah

She pulls me in enough to keep me guessing, mmm
And maybe I should stop and start confessing
Confessing, yeah

Oh, I've been shaking
I love it when you go crazy

You take all my inhibitions
Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back

You take me places that tear up my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back

There's nothing holdin' me back

"It's a nice song , I wonder where you got it cause I haven't heard it before " I say surprised . "Yeah me too " Shawn says .

--------------++++++++++%___////////////\\

Hola ! . How u doing all ?
I'm fine , thanks for asking :-) .
You know

. Jade Thirlwall tweeted me saying "Thanks love for your support . We love you ❤" . Then she followed me and like I start playing OMG .

If you're a mixer you'll know what I'm talking about . I'm talking about . Anyway I'm so happy cause this book is gradually getting reads , votes and comments so THANK U ALL SO MUCH .

PS ; Life is better when you smile . You're all beautiful the way you are and don't EVER forget it . Love Y'all