27

Kennedy's POV

"Okay , now what happens ?" Emily asks once we situated in my room , "I honestly don't know , everything's happening so fast" I start pacing around the room.

"I'm pregnant , Zach is the father , I might get sent to jail , my mom is here" Emily grabs my shoulders "breathe Ken , breathe" I nod and she looks me in the eyes "first of all we need a plan".

I go silent and sit on the floor , "WHAT'S UP GUYS ?" Corbyn shouts , slamming my door shut as he walks in and destroys the silence.

"Idiot , shut up , Ken's thinking" Emily hisses , he raises his hands in surrender "about what ?" he whispers to her and she rolls her eyes "none of your business" .

"Well , considering she's carrying one of my best friend's child , it actually IS my business" he sneers and Emily rolls her eyes again , ignoring him.

I know exactly what to do , I jump up and Emily startled almost screamed . "What did you think about that's making you act like Einstein ?" Corbyn drawls out sarcastically , "we will get Shawn back and that's stage one of our plan" I grin.

"Are you sure ?" Emily says looking warily at me , "we'll have to go at night , the sedatives are strong enough to keep Shawn asleep till at least tomorrow" I clap my hands happily.

"Bu-" Corbyn cuts Emily off "you're crazy , absolutely crazy" I go silent and stare at him "what's the point of this ?" he continues "you're going back and forth , taking him , running away and doing the same thing over and over"

"What kind of mother are you ? Don't you realize you're a mother , there's a child inside you , a child that will come into your world ?!"

He goes silent after his little speech and walks out of the room , I back against the wall sliding down slowly "Ken.." Emily trails off walking towards me but I put my hand up "he's right , Em , he's right " tears start flowing down my cheeks "what kind of mother am I ? , I don't deserve to be a mother Em , I can't-" I sob "I can't do it" .

Emily rushes towards me "you can't do what ?" , "I can't punish an innocent child" . Emily shakes her head frantically getting what I'm hinting at "NO , YOU WILL NOT GET AN ABORTION AND YOU WILL NOT THINK ABOUT IT" she says sternly , "I won't ever allow you".

I continue crying not realizing when I fell asleep with my head against the wall.

**

I sit up on the bed , I woke up 10 minutes ago and I haven't seen Emily or Corbyn since and it's 8:21 pm. I reach for my phone on the bedside drawer , the bright screen affecting my eyes.

I go to messages sending Em a text

To : Emily

Where are youuu ?

She replies two minutes later

Target , we need new clothes

I put my phone off after seeing the message , I stand up and walk to the TV in front of my bed switching it on and sitting on my bed .

**

"I'M BAACK" Emily shouts as she walks into my room , "ssh" I hiss knowing that my mum is asleep and she nods dropping the bags on my bed.

"So I got this" she pulls out black clothes from the bag , "okayy, I have 2 questions , where's Corbyn ? and why the black clothes?" I whisper.

"Corbyn took one of the guest rooms saying he didn't want to sleep with 2 girls and we are going with your plan" she says pointing between me and her. I jump in excitement "REALLY?" , "hey hey , calm down , baby on board remember ?" she shushes me . I nod and sit back down on my bed , she throws out black leggings and a hoodie to me and I grab them "so when do we go ?" I ask .

She looks at her watch "well , it's 8:53 pm and visiting hours should be over by 9pm so we could go at maybe 10pm or 11" , "okay ,that's fair I guess" I flop back on my bed placing my hand on my stomach "I'm sorry angel" I whisper like my baby can hear me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO MY LOVING ANGELS

I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG BUTTTTT

CHAPTER 28 AND 29 COME OUT THIS WEEKKKK

I'M ALSO WRITING DANIEL SEAVEY FANFIC AND IT'S BWWM AND IT'S PART OF THE SERIESSSS

Love y'all <3

- Star