14

Kennedy's POV

There's a writing on the wall in red and it says "One Day This Wall Will Have Your Blood On It" . And there's an xx and a heart drawn next to it , I look around the room , scared .

"Ken.." Emilie's voice trails off , I run over to Shawn , cradling his head in my lap . I search his face for any bruises but I don't see any except for a tiny cut in the shape of two x's on his wrist .

I gasp lightly , my eyes brimming with tears. Emilie walks over to me when she sees the first tear land on Shawn's shirt , "I don't even..."my voice cracks , Emilie rubs my back "let's clean him up" , I nod but then shake my head "the boys are in the house " .

"I could tell them to go grocery shopping and get us McDonalds" Emilie suggests , I nod and Em runs out to tell the boys . What'd I ever do to deserve this , who did this , the house is protected . And only I know the pass code to the basement.

The front door slams closed and I hear Emilie run upstairs , "help me move him to a bathroom " I say hoarsely . We pull him up and drag him to a bathroom , "so I'll go tidy up the basement while he's in here" Emilie smiles sadly staring at Shawn's pale face .

I run water in the tub and start taking off his clothes slowly , i take everything off except his boxers . I drag him into tub and let the water soak his body then I start washing the cut then I wash his hair .

By the time I'm done , I'm surprised he's not awake yet . I pull him out and dry him then I pull off his wet boxers and look away changing him into shorts and a random tee shirt , I pull him up and drag him out the bathroom . "I'm done" I whisper into the now slightly clean room as Emilie cleans up the handwriting on the wall .

She turns around and smiles sadly , she walks over and helps me put him on the bed and chain him to the bed posts . "he didn't wake up once " She asks , I shake my head no and she looks worried . "Shouldn't we be wondering why" she asks again and I shrug , I sit on the bed and brush the wet hair from his face , committing every innocent feature of his to memory .

I kiss his cheek then I press my forehead against his and close my eyes silently promising to find the person who did this . I stand up after one last look at Shawn's pale face , Emilie pulls my hand and we walk out of the room then I put in the pass code and the door automatically locks.

"Who would do this " Emilie asks once we're seated in the kitchen on the barstools , I shrug feeling hopeless . "Kennedy , we have to do something , especially now that someone found a way to get in the house and has seen Shawn" . "I KNOW , I KNOW , I'M NOT STUPID OKAY , I JUST " I shout , She stares at me as if expecting my reaction .

"I know you feel helpless , I know it seems like you can't do anything to protect Shawn , we'll find a way Ken okay , there's a solution to everything " Emile says trying to comfort me and it works but I can't help thinking all that's at stake .

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yoo !! So I wrote this , I meant it when I said Chapter 14 was next .
Who do you guys think did all this ?
Anyway it's 11:30 Pm here and I need sleep soo expect Chapter 15 this week maybe 16 too if I'm feeling it .

P.S. If Someone Can't Love You For You Then They're Not Worth It .
You guys