On Tour ✨ - Bonus Chapter

Kennedy's POV

I carefully hand Myta -Zach's mom- Genesis. The boys are going on tour and Zach is literally forcing me to go and a tour bus with 4 loud boys who claim to be men is not a place for a 1 year old.

Genesis' big brown eyes look up at me and I smile kissing her forehead "mommy loves you okay ?". She giggles "wuv you mommy", AWWW OKAY MAJOR ADORABLENESS.

My kid is so cute I swear.

"I WANT TO SAY BYE TOO" Zach shouts running towards Genesis.

**

I flop on the couch, yes we are on the tour bus, far away from my angel. I feel like running back to meet her, I pout. "Why are you pouting ?" Jack chuckles sitting next to me, I give him a look that says 'you're really asking'.

He raises his eyebrows at me and I sigh, "I miss Genesis". He looks at me weirdly "I'm her mother, I'm with her 24/7, it's weird when she's not with me but thousands of miles away".

"ZACH, YOUR WIFE IS ACTING LIKE A DRUG ADDICT THAT NEEDS HER DAILY DOSE OF COCAIN" Jack screams.

I roll my eyes at him as he runs away to back where the bunks are.Zach sits where Jack was previously, he pulls me into him.

"I miss Genesis"I mumble and he chuckles "aww, I miss her too but we could this as our second honeymoon" he presses his lips to mine then suddenly

"EWW"

"GUYS GET A ROOM"

"DON'T DO IT ON THE BUS"

"YOU'LL SLEEP THERE IF YOU TAINT THAT COUCH"

He pulls away and I let out a groan "with 4 other children....".

***

"YOU SHOULD BE REHEARSING" David shouts while the guys rest on the couch not looking bothered. "But we're tired" Corbyn groans and David sighs giving up.

I blow the whistle in my hand and they jump "NOW, REHEARSALS, GO" I shout.

"I'll count to five, 1... 2... 3..." I start counting and they jump up running out of the bus to the stadium.

"How did you-" David stares at me speechless and he's about to say something else when Zach pops back "I love you". I don't get a chance to respond when he runs back to the stadium leaving me smiling like crazy.

I turn back to David "It's a mom thing ,I'm the band mom basically". I shrug still smiling "boys tend to respect their moms more", he nods in agreement still in awe of how fast I got the boys to get to rehearsals.

"What can't women do ?" he mutters and I smile running into the stadium to watch the boys rehearse, "EBENN" I shout on sight of him and he turns around opening his arms wide and I run to him hugging him as he lifts me up "how's my favourite momma doing ?" he asks grinning, "I'm good, I'm good" I look at Zach and he's already looking at me then he winks singing his part.

Eben puts me down "so I heard you got the boys to get to rehearsals in less than 5 minutes". I shrug about to reply when Jonah speaks from the stage instead "well yeah, she's the band mom".

I laugh lightly "yeah I guess", Daniel steps off the stage walking over to me "can I have my apple juice now ? Mom". I narrow my eyes at him "don't start with me Daniel, I WILL beat you up, but yes, your apple juice is in the fridge on the bus and you can have it now".

He chuckles raising his hands up in surrender before shouting "MY MOM IS KENNEDY HERRON" then he runs and I chase him "you're gonna get it Seavey".

"ZACH, YOUR WIFE IS TRYING TO BEAT ME HELP" He screams and I roll my eyes like Zach would be able to save him. "SORRY MATE" Zach shouts and Daniel yells back "TRAITOR" as I laugh.

**

"Ken, can I talk to you ?" Jack asks sitting next to me on the couch where I was watching The Kissing Booth. "Definitely" I pause the movie turning to face him, he doesn't look at me and keeps playing with his ear ring. I stay silent knowing he's trying to tell me something important. "Gabbie......... she keeps getting hate and it's getting to her and I know it's part of my life and I'm used to it but she's hurting and I don't know what to do" he lets out a deep breath after that.

Gabbie is his girlfriend of 3 years and I've met her, she's pretty nice. "I think she should take a break off social media, not only her you too, let the limelights know what they're doing isn't fair, I'll tweet something too" he looks at me.

"I know where they're coming from and Jack it's not fair to anybody but they're overprotective and jealous, you just need to let them know it's hurting not only Gabbie but you too and nobody deserves hate, nobody should be used to hate okay ?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

He hugs me taking me aback slightly, I hug him back "thanks Ken, you actually are the band mom" he whispers and a smile grows on my lips.

The other boys walk in "aw, can we get in on this moment ?" Daniel asks and Jack nods chuckling slightly as we both get pulled into a group hug.

"We love you Kennedy" they chorus and I smile so wide I feel like my face could split in half.

"I love you guys too"

I love these children so much.

I'm the band Mom and to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way.

*************************************************************************************************************

SO IF ANYBODY WANTS TO WRITE A ONE SHOT OR ANYTHING 

PM ME

OR DM ME 

@/xoxo.star.s on Insta