10

WARNING :

IF U DON'T KNOW WHO MattyBRaps is . I advice you to right go online and research him. Before you read this Chapter research him if you don't know him. You have been warned .

*************************************

Kennedy's POV

"What if we go to the beach " Emilie suggests , I shake my head no "then I say "I'd have to sedate him " . She nods and says "then sedate him , you deserve a little fun " .

"But-" I try to say but she pouts , I sigh "Fine" . She squeals and I pick up one of the syringes kept specially for Shawn . When I walk into his room , he's fast asleep so I inject the sedative into his neck .

When it's done , I walk out and toss out the syringe . I change into a white bikini and wear shorts and a large black T-shirt on top ."I'm ready , let's go Em " I pick up keys to the house , she runs out holding my phone in her hand . So I raise an eyebrow , "You left it in the room " she chuckles .

When we arrive at the beach , I pull off my shorts and T-shirt. When wait for it , wait for it , a ball hit me . I turn around to glare but when I see the guy in front of me , my throat runs dry.

"I'm so sorry , did I hurt you ?" He asks , he's tall , golden brown blondish hair and the most strikingly beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen . "Uh , it's okay" I choke out , "I'm Matthew Morris but people call me Matt " he stretched his hand out .

"I'm Leila Andrews , but you can call me Lei " I lie . "I'm really sorry my sister hit you with the ball though , Sarah come please " Matt calls out a young girl , "What now Matt ?" She asks .

"Apologize to Leila for hitting her with the ball " Matt states , "I'm sorry Leila " she apologizes , "it's alright but aren't you Sarah Grace ?" I furrow my eyebrows , "Yep , how do you know " she asks . "I'm always watching your videos . They're amazing " I smile at her . "Aww thanks " the she throws her arms around me and I hug her back .

"Wanna hang out with us ?" She asks once she let's me go , "Hey , Mum put me in charge Sarah" Matt protests but we both ignore him and I nod at her "Sure I'll like to hang with you guys" .

"We were gonna go to Starbucks, so you wanna come ?" She asks . "Well Sarah , I cane here with a friend " I state thinking of Emilie , "Okay , tell her you'll be with us and you'll see her later" she smiles widely . I nod "Okay wait here , I'll tell her " .

"So you made plans with her without consulting me " Matt asks , "Don't you talk mister , it's your fault the ball hit her " she retorts . "But you were the one who threw the ball , how is it my fault ?" Matt whines , "Yeah but you chose to play Volleyball"she states . Matt groans and throws his hands up clearly giving up .

I get to Emilie , "Em , I'm going out with a friend I just met " . "Ooh you mean the cutie with the little girl ?" She smiles , "Yeah so I'll see you later " then I turn to walk back to Matt. "Get the D , girl" Emilie shouts to me

I turn around raise my middle finger in the air . She laughs and goes back into the water. "So we go now ?" Sarah asks . I hold up a finger signalling one minute then I go into a shack and ask for the bathroom .

I remove my bikini and put on white high - waisted shorts anda big green T-shirt with flip flops. I walk out to meet Matt and Sarah."Let's go " I smile , Sarah grabs my hand and takes Matty's hand too.

We walk to Starbucks , when we get in , Sarah runs to the cashier dragging us along . "Can I have " Matt orders for us ."Oh by the way you're a beautiful family " the cashier grins as she hands us our drinks .

I widen my eyes and shake my head , "We're just friends " Matt laughs . "Well that's sad , you guys would make a beautiful family" She smiles . "Thanks ?" I state . When we leave Sarah starts talking "So when is the wedding guys ?" . "What " Matt and I ask in unison , "yeah the wedding , you guys , your children ?" She raises an eyebrow .

"We barely know each other" I protest . "So get to know each other , I going to meet Milli , start talking " She grins and runs to the dog , oh we're at their house now which is only 2 streets away from mine .

"So 21 questions ?" Matt ask , I nod .

Matt - How old are you ?

Kennedy - I'm 19 . You ?

Matt - I'm 20 . What's your favorite food ?

Kennedy - Pizza . Pizza is life . Are you single ?

Matt - Yep single Pringle . You ?

Kennedy- I'm dating Pizza .

He laughs and we continue

Kennedy - Do you have a job

Matt - Yes , I'm a rapper actually , MattyBRaps is the name

Kennedy - Oh , that's why you were wearing sunglasses . So you don't be recognized

Matt - "Yeah "

4 Hours Later.----

"I gotta get home now " I stretch , "really ?" Sarah whines . "Yep , I'll text you Matt . Bye guys " " Bye Lei " he waves. I wave back at them and start the walk back home .

When I get back Emilie is gonna ask a lot of questions . I better be prepared .

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yeahhhhh . I finally wrote it , I HAD to add Matt to thee to the story . Sarah Grace is so adorable , and Matt's relationship with her is Sibling Goals . Yeah the next update will most likely be an author's note and it's really IMPORTANT that you read it .

PS.- Whatever you may be going through now , remember it'll always get better . Love Y'all