25

Kennedy's POV

"Shut up , this is all YOUR fault" Emily shouts at Corbyn . "Well , you agreed with me so whose fault is it" , listening to them argue is giving me a headache .

"GUYS , SHUT UP "

"He started it"

"She started it"

"Screaming at each other in this cell isn't going to help any of us , I have a headache and I just REALLY need to get out of here" I breathe heavily . Emily walks over to me "calm down okay , we'll get out of here soon" , "just breathe" Corbyn whispers .

I rest my head on Emily's shoulder and shut my eyes , thinking back to how we got in this cell .

Flashback

We were waiting for Corbyn to wake up so he can explain what the hell he is doing in my house when we heard a shout , Em and I ran to the store room . I pulled out the keys and opened the door slowly then we ran inside and shut the door quickly , he stares at us bewilderedly .

"YOU. NEED . TO . EXPLAIN. WHAT . YOU. ARE . DOING . HERE " Em says in a deadly tone standing in front of me , "hold up the ice cream truck, what the hell am I doing here ?" he stares at us confused . "Listen , I don't-" he cuts me off "Kenny , you need to come home , Zach is freaking out ". "Thought he didn't want this baby" I mumble .

"David , our manager , agreed to make you guys public as long as he takes responsibility for the child" Corbyn stands up , "HEY! , SIT THE FUCK BACK DOWN!" Emily shouts at him ,he slowly sits back down staring at Emily . "So , he basically wants me to come back because his manager says so" I scoff , he tries to talk but I cut him off "look , I just want to know what you're doing in my house and how you found me" .

"I kinda used Jonah's phone to find you , he doesn't even know I'm here" he mutters , "so you tracked my phone , I thought I put the tracker off " I whisper . "What do we do with him now ?" Emily asks me , "I'm not an animal EMILY " he hisses , "okay , okay chill "

"Where did the gun come from ?"

"What gun ?"

"This gun" Emily pulls the gun from her back pocket

Corbyn looks away , "I uh borrowed it ?"

I narrow my eyes at him "from who?"

"Our body guard , after you left David said we weren't safe so he got us bodyguards , lazy ones so it was easy for me to steal the gun " , I nod .

BOOM !!

BOOM !!

BOOM !!

We all jump , startled , I start panicking . "What the hell was that ?" Emily whispers , I move closer to the door listen when we hear

"POLICE IS HERE"

"COME OUT NOW "

"REVEAL YOURSELF "

"IF WE FIND YOU, YOU'RE GOING TO PRISON"

Shit , "how the heck did the police get here ?" Corbyn whispers narrowing his eyes at us ."Why would any one of us call the police , we're literally on the run" Emily whisper-shouts suddenly everywhere goes silent and Corbyn's mouth snaps shut as we listen then I move away from the door to the back where we kept Corbyn then the door breaks open and we scream .

"YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT" an officer says as he puts my hands behind my back handcuffing them . "Officers , you don't understand-" Emily tries to explain but the officer cuts her off "we never understand , do we Ernest?" The officer leading us out replies chuckling , and the guy at my back chuckles too , I guess he's Ernest . I roll my eyes .

End Of Flashback

An officer walks to our cell and says "you with the grey eyes" I look up at him "yes , come with me" he opens the cell door and Emily squeezes my hand . I stand up and walk out and follow him , we stop in front of a glass door and pushes me inside . A man sits there opposite an empty chair , I walk slowly to the empty chair .

"Full name ?" he asks

"Kennedy Marea Santiago"

"Age?"

"18 , turning 19 in 2 months from now - december"

"So , Kennedy I need you to answer me truthfully and not waste my time here"

I nod

"Did you or did you not kidnap Mr.Mendes ?"

"I'm sorry , I don't know who-"

"Oh I'm sorry , you probably know him as Shawn Mendes "

My heart starts pounding , shit

"Now , Miss Santiago did you or did you not kidnap Shawn Mendes ?"

---------------------------------------***----------------------------------------------------------------++++++--------------------------------------------------------------------+++++-----------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER Y'ALL

YESSS I FINALLEHHH UPDATEDDD

I'm sorry , I just finished mid-terms yesterday . I have a free week next week and I'm going to my bestfriends next week too but I'M SO SO SORRY FOR TAKING THIS LONG , IT TOOK ME 4 HOURS TO GET THIS COMPLETED .

Thank you for the reads , the ranks I love you guys so much . Thank you .

I'll try to update sooner . Thanks for waiting .

- Love y'all , Star <3