32

Kennedy's POV

Zach.Love.Child.Shawn.

Those are the thoughts surround, I just don't know what to do.

'it was infatuation and you let it control you then you got scared and basically lost the reason you kidnapped him'

I think Daniel's right, I lost the whole reason of doing this. I'm probably selfish for wishing for a normal life now, I killed someone with my own two hands.

I never forgot about Natalie, after I killed her she haunts my thoughts sometimes. I'm so messed up, I don't understand why Zach is falling for me.

"Morning..." Jack trails off, he's the only one that hasn't spoken a word to me since he found out everything.

I wave at him and he sighs walking over to sit next to me "I never wanted to say anything cause it's not my business but I know it's hard and you're probably trying to figure what to do but trust me if there's one thing I know, it's that God never fails as long you have faith".

He has this distant look in his eyes and I'm about to question it when his eyes snap to mine and he smiles standing up like nothing happened. "We're close to California don't worry but you need to eat" he adds walking out of the room ? I guess it's a room.

I stand up and walk out of the room, grabbing the grape soda and sandwich that Emily hands to me.

She gasps when I sit down and I raise an eyebrow at her. She points at my belly "your bump... it's visible now", Jonah makes eye contact with me before looking away. I grin at Emily "yeah, I'm excited and scared for when she'll start kicking", Emily places her hand on my belly rubbing it in awe.

"Does anyone have pickles ?" I ask randomly, "you don't like pickles..." Emily says slowly and I nod "yeah but I really want them with this sandwich right now". "Jonah always carries dill pickles with him everywhere" Zach speaks up and I look at Jonah immediately pouting.

He sighs and gestures for me to come with him, I clap my hands in delight and stand up slowly following him. We enter a room and he points at the bed where Shawn is sleeping, I look at Shawn blankly then turn to Jonah who hands me a small jar of pickles. I smile at him gratefully and as he's about to walk out I stop him "I want to let him go" I mumble to him and he turns to face me.

"I don't know what to do Jonah, I'm scared" I whisper and he walks closer to me "Ken..." he sighs pulling me into him and that's when the tears fall. "I'm scared, so scared, I don't even know what to do, I want to live a normal life, I don't want my baby's life to be in danger".

He doesn't say anything, he just keeps me close to him. He kisses my head "I'm sorry Kennedy". "We'll figure it out I promise together".

He releases me and we walk back to Emily and the boys. "Aww, y'all made up" Emily grins and I smile slightly nodding sitting next to Emily.

Zach stands up to get water or something then I decide to tell them that I need help "I want to let him go, I just don't know-" I get cut off by Zach shouting.

Jonah is the first to react and runs to the room Zach walked into while the rest of us are behind him.

"I WANT ANSWERS" comes Shawn's voice from the bed. I freeze noticing he's awake and standing up, "I've been awake since Jonah and Kennedy's conversation and I want answers" he says sternly.

"W-what ?" Emily stutters breaking out of her shock, "you heard me, I want answers NOW".

"But I want answers from the mind behind this" he states and I freeze, Jack, Daniel and Emily move aside to reveal me standing there.

Wow, I have such great friends. When he sees me he shakes his head no "you- you told me your name was Leila and that you were my best friend". I stay silent and keep my gaze on the floor "you're Kennedy ? if that is even your real name" he spits.

I frown slightly hurt but then again I guess I deserve it, I did kidnap him and lie to him.

I guess it's time to come clean....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HALOOOO

I started this new thing where I write everyday so that I can finish this book soon.

SPOILER ALERT : IKSM ends in 3 chapters

New chapter up soon I promise

Also I started my YOUTUBE CHANNEL because FINALLYY

It's called Life Of A Fangirl

I sing and do vlogs

you should check it out ;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwEoGlzmUA5F3FZv70fF5nA

Love y'all

- Star <3