22

Kennedy's POV

"EMILYY" I shout as I drag Shawn's unconscious body to the couch , she runs over to me and picks up Shawn's arms and together we lift him up and lay him across the couch . I let go of his legs and stare at his sleeping face , he looks so precious when he sleeps , like an angel .

Emily snaps her fingers in front of my face pulling me out of my reverie , I look at her and she gives me a sad smile . "He'll be fine Ken , I promise " I smile at her gratefully then my stomach rumbles and we laugh . "First thing , we need to go grocery shopping , there's absolutely no food in this house " she groans.

"Not even cereal !" She rolls her eyes and I laugh . "Okay one of us needs to stay with Shawn though" I state , " or what if we order pizza " . "We don't know the number to order dominos , remember we're Australia " she retorts , "they have a website , I'm sure we could the find the number on there right " I arch an eyebrow . She pulls out her phone , only to find out that it's dead "fuck , why " she groans.

"I'll check mine , hold on" I pull my phone to see that it's 20% and I have 15 missed calls from Jonah , 7 from Zach , 3 from Corbyn , 17 from Daniel and 5 from Jack apart from the calls , I also have a ton of messages that I'm not going to reply to yet .

I show Emily my screen and her jaw drops , "well damn" she mutters , " I'm guessing you're not going to reply to them " . "Well obviously " I roll my eyes and go to the Dominos pizza website , I find the number to call to order in Australia ,when I dial the number , I give my phone to Emily to order for us .

I walk upstairs and go into my room , closing the door behind me . I sit on the floor criss cross applesauce and drag my suitcase towards me and open it , I rummage through it looking for clothes I can wear , pulling out a yellow crop that says 'honey' in white letters and black leggings.

After I have a shower and change into my outfit , I look around my room and walk over to the window . What am I doing with my life , I kidnapped Shawn and this is the 2nd country I've run away to , what happens next. Do I just keep on running ? , and what about my child
Zach's child
Jonah
Corbyn
Jack
Daniel
What do I do about them , I don't even know what I'm doing with my life anymore ! , tears spring to my eyes as I think about everything . A knock on my bedroom door brings me out my thoughts , I quickly wipe my eyes of any stray tears .

The door opens slowly and I turn around to the door , " the pizza's here " Emily's soft voice echoes around my quiet room , I nod and walk over to her and out of instinct I place my hand on my stomach remembering my baby.

We walk downstairs together in silence , she knows I'm thinking that's why she hasn't said a word. I walk to the centre of the rug in the living room and grab a box of pizza , Emily knows I love Margarita so she ordered that . I wonder when my pregnancy cravings are gonna start , oh well , Emily sits next to me on the floor and we eat in silence.

It's weird because Emily and I have never eaten in silence before cause the boys are either talking or we're joking about something . I only eat 4 slices of pizza and I leave the other 9 slices for later , by later I mean midnight, lately I've been waking up at midnight or something to eat .

"What are you doing Kennedy " Emily suddenly asks , "what do you mean " I furrow my eyebrows looking at her , "what are we doing , we left Canada to Australia because somebody found out you kidnapped Shawn , you are expecting a baby in what , nine months !" She retorts , "what's going to happen to the child after it's born , what about the father ! "

"Em I-" she cuts me off "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITH YOUR LIFE , YOU KIDNAPPED HIM , YOU SUCCEEDED, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT " she pauses "YOU PUT YOUR WHOLE LIFE ON HOLD FOR HIM , SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T EVEN LOVE YOU " .

She storms upstairs leaving me confused and hurt by the words she said .

-----------------------****-------*-*-**-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-----**********-----------------

*British accent*

Hullo Everybody , I'm sorreh that this chapter took so long , 23 is up too so yeah . One of my bestfriends just started writing a book and if you guys could go show her some love that'd be amazing
Go her out - @sherlock_writes
Love you Stephyy

On a different note , I love British accents , boys with British accents are cute asf like dayummmmm .

ZAYN'S NEW SONG 'TOO MUCH' IS FLIPPING AMAZING , GO LISTEN TO IT IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD IT YETTTT

AND KENZIE ZIEGLER , MANNNN , HER NEW SONG 'NOTHING WITH US' IS FIREE , IT'S GREAT . I love Kenzie so much y'all , it's crazy to think that I didn't even know her last year . Her song 'Breathe' helps me relax when I start panicking , it's relaxing .

ANYWAYYY IF YOU READ ALL THAT , THANK YOU SO MUCH ,I LOVE Y'all , ALSO WE'RE ALMOST AT 2K READS , I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ,THANK YOU .

NOW GO AHEAD AND READ CHAPTER 23 ❤

My battery is dying soo

Love y'all 😘❤