21

Kennedy's POV

"We need to run away" I blurt , Emily stares at me like I've gone mad "It's the only option left , what else can we do " I state . "Running away isn't the right option , I mean if you run away Shawn won't lose his memory " , " and what about the boys , Zach and let's not forget the fact that he's your baby's father ,you just can't lea-"

I cut her off " Em ,first of all , calm down " she takes a deep breath , "I know Shawn won't lose his memory but did you see the wall of the basement and Shawn's cuts , someone obviously knows me and knows that I took Shawn" I pause , " there's no time anymore , this isn't about the boys, it's about keeping Shawn safe "

"Okay , go ahead and run away " she stares at me blankly , " you're coming with me though ,we're in this together okay " I open my arms wide for a hug , she walks over and we hug " you're my best friend and I worry about you ,I just wanna be sure you're safe " she mumbles .

"Aw Em , I'll be safe , we'll all be safe " I let go of her and she says "okay but now what do we do about Shawn " , "get the injection in my wardrobe , there's 2 ,one is filled with sedatives and the other is filled with pain relievers. Get the one with s-" she cuts me off  "sedatives , I know" then she slowly walks to door and opens it"

I walk out of the kitchen , Shawn is watching TV , " hey Shawn" I walk over to the couch and rushes over to me "sit down , you're not supposed to be standing Leila " he sits me down on the couch . " I'm pregnant not sick Shawn " I laugh , he blushes
"yes I know but you need to be well taken care of " .

He slurs the last word and drops into my lap "what the f-" ,I see Emily standing behind the couch with the empty syringe in her hand , she cringes . "I'm sorry Shawn " she whispers to his unconscious body , I brush his hair from his forehead and kiss it .

"Okay ,the dose that you just gave him will last for about 4 or 5 days" , " I'm gonna get packing " she turns running up the stairs . "We leave tomorrow at 3am , the flight is at 4am " I shout as she she runs upstairs "Kay" .

I slowly place Shawn's head on one of the pillows on the couch and drape a blanket over him , I walk up stairs slowly .

3:39Am*-*

"Thank you so much Frank " I say to the pilot , he's my dad's personal pilot so I called him up and BOOM we're in Australia . "I can't believe you had rich ass parents and you never told me ,heck you don't even act like it" Emily gapes .

"Hush , I only called him cause I can't stuff Shawn's body in a suitcase ,I could get caught so he was best option " I yawn . We're in a new house , Shawn is in a room downstairs and me and Em are upstairs in a room cause she was too lazy to find another room to sleep in plus she was scared .

Emily starts to say something but I fall asleep cause BiTcH I'm tired .

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*----***--*-*-*-*-*-*-*---***--

HELLO Everyone
I'm heree !! don't be mad at me ,i'm sorry okay
life is just happening right now so there's stuff i'm dealing with.

I LOVE YOU GUYS THO , THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1.75 THOUSAND READS 💕
THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL UP VERY SOON , I PROMISE ❤

- Love y'all 💕🌌