Chapter One

Oct 13th, 2012

"Thank you, San Diego! Have a good night!" Vic yells as we take our bows then proceed to run off the stage. The energy of the night continues to buss as the four of us gave our instruments away; sweat running off of us in waves. The roadies surrounded us as they quickly and swiftly started to pack up. After all, we had another show in about 14 hours. 

"Alright, we're home for a night. I plan on getting very drunk, anyone plan on joining?" Vic asks with an evil and excited smile on his face. He had an energy waving off of him that seemed to be contagious. We would only be in San Diego for one night, so may as well enjoy it and have a little fun. 

"Her. watch yourself, you may actually let loose and do something wild." Mike says as he walks up to us. "What would you do if you woke up with a tattoo?" he continues starting to get more dramatic as he talks. 

"If I made it this far without getting a drunk tattoo, I think I'll be able to handle this one night," Vis says as he crosses his arms and moves his head equally dramatic. 

"You know what, that's fair. How about you Tony? You gonna join us?" Mike asks as he looks over at my finally. 

"Come on Tony, want to get white girl wasted with us?" Vic asks, turning his attention to me as well. I looked over the brothers who now both stood before me. Mikes height loomed over me, and yet I was still taller than Vic. This thought brings me to only look at Mike for a second.  He was getting very skinny, and his dark tattoos stood out boldly on his caramel skin. Quickly r4ealizing I had stared long enough I force my attention away, putting a smile on my face. 

"We are home, and if I'm going to get white girl wasted this would be the best place to do it," I say and Vic lets out a loud cheer, clapping his hands loudly and doing a little dance. "Not to say that we don't get white girl wasted most nights while on tour," I add making them nod. Suddenly I feel two hands grab my shoulders and I jump slightly. Quickly I turn around and Jaime is standing there with a shit-eating grin. 

"Is it drunk Mexican time yet?" he asks looking us over excitedly.

"Of course it is, when does this band not drink?" Mike asks as he gives Jaime and high five. In return, Jaime cheers loudly and does a little dance causing us all to laugh. 

 "Alright, guys we're staying in a hotel for the night so that means to grab our booze then let's hit the road. Unless anyone has a problem with it, we're doing normal room sharing tonight. Tony, you're with Mike, and Jaime you're with me," Vic says laying out our game plan as if it were life and death. 

"Yes sir," Mike says then we all walk to the bus and grab some alcohol to share. I smile at my bottle of tequila then head out with the guys, all of which are holding a bottle or two of alcohol. With a fast check-in and some fast pouring skills, the drinking began quickly. Together we all raise our first shot together and I say, "To a great tour so far."

After that first shot, they flowed quickly between the four of us, and soon we were on our asses drunk.  "I'm going to our room! I'm too drunk for this!" Mike says and I raise my hand at him, drunkenly signaling that I would be coming with him. Unsteadily I stand on my feet, grabbing Mike's arm to find some source of balance. Mike quickly wraps his arm my waist and laughs as he slightly tightens his grip. Making the ruckus I'm sure we were, Vic looks over at us then smiles and waves. 

"Somehow, even though I was the one who wanted to drink, I'm the one who stayed semi-sober. Sleep tight you two, don't be to hungover in the morning" he says causing us to laugh. 

"Yeah, you two, too," Mike says slurring then walking us out of the room. The walk to our room seemed to go on forever, when in truth it was about ten steps. Once we were finally inside, Mike still had his arm wrapped around my waist and I was leaning against him. "You're so short Tony," Mike says then picks me up. I squeak as I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. This was a new position for us, but I couldn't say I didn't like it. As we made eye contact we shared a smile then Mike leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. 

Shock runs through me as my cloudy brain fails to process what is currently happening. Without another thought, I melt into the kiss and revel in the taste of cigarettes and booze that rested on his lips. Then, I feel my back hit the bed and I moan as hands slide up my sides. "God I've wanted to do this for a long time," Mike says and I take a shuddering breath. His hands continued to roam freely and I take in a long struggling breath. 

"Mike," I whimper, causing him to look up at me with a smile, a carnal need that I had suppressed for years coming to the surface as I looked him over, "Me too," I say as I pull him down to me again, his lips capturing mine but only for a moment. 

"Good, because I won't be holding back anymore," he says gruffly in my ear as his grip tightens on my ass.