Chapter Seven

Nov 4th, 2012

I run to the toilet and drop to my knees quickly. I gag loudly and cry slightly as Satan runs out of me. I feel hands be placed on my back gently and a kiss to my shoulder. I lean back and shudder lightly. "Oh God," I say and Mike swoops me up into his arm. I wrap my arms around his neck and lean my head on his shoulder.

"I'm so glad I made that appointment," he says and I nod my head; too afraid that if I opened my mouth I'd puke everywhere. Mike kisses the side of my head and holds me a little tighter. I groan then cuddle farther into Mike. "Alright I know you're not ready but we need to head out and because you're sick I don't think they'll judge if you come in jeans and tee shirt," Mike says and I groan not caring

He laughs lightly and presses another kiss to my head then walks us out of the bus. I flinch at the bright light but Mike keeps walking and heads to the car. I yawn and sigh. "I fucking hate throwing up," I whisper and Mike laughs.

"I don't think anyone likes it, love," he says and I nod my head while keeping my eyes closed. Gently I feel myself be put into the car and I lean against the seat. "Alright, so we have twenty minutes! Let's go!" Mike says and I open my eyes as I nod.

"Let's go see if I'm dying!" I yell then punch the top of the car lightly. Mike laughs then starts the car and we head out of the venue's parking lot. I look around slowly and sigh; my breath tasting like throw up. "Damn it, Mike, you didn't let me brush my teeth," I say and look over at him. He smiles at me slowly.

"I'm sorry babe. I didn't even think about that," he says and I roll my eyes.

"Obviously," I say then clear my throat and look back outside. I didn't even know what town we're in but Mike seemed to know the way.

"I really am sorry. Do you want me to stop by a gas station?" he asks and I smile at him kindly and shake my head.

"No, we're good. Let's just get to the hospital and figure out if I'm dying." I say and he reaches over to grab my hand. I smile at him and he rubs his thumbs over my knuckles. I lean back into the chair and pull my knees to my chest.

"You're not dying Tony. Please stop saying that." Mike says and I smile then lean over and press a light kiss to his shoulder. He smiles at me then we continue driving. It was silent but we didn't need there to be noise. It was nice enough to just sit there and be with one another.

Once we were at the hospital we get out and head towards the entrance. Mike wraps his arm around my waist and I lay my head against his shoulder. The entrance was large and well light by natural sunlight. As soon as we entered the doors the smell of disinfectant filled my nose. Mike leads us over to check in and taps on the counter.

The lady looks up and her smile falters as she looks at us. "How can I help you?" she asks and I smiles lightly.

"I have an appointment today. For Tony Perry?" I say and she smiles at me and nods then goes back at looking at the computer. She presses a few buttons then looks at us again.

"There you go. You're all signed in and ready to go. Now, all we need you to do is fill this out." she says and I smile at her then grab the clipboard. Slowly we walk over to the chairs and sit down then I start to fill out the paperwork. Mike keeps his arms around me and points out things that he didn't even know about himself. I roll my eyes at each thing he points out and laughs at the simple things.

Soon enough it was all filled out and the doctor was calling me back. By now I feel a lot better and I wasn't as tired. I felt awake and now there were nerves running through me about what is going on with me. Mike and I walk back to the room hand in hand and I bite my lip as we walk. Mike squeezes my hand a few times and I look up at him and take a shaky breath. "It's going to be alright," he whispers and I nod my head.

"I know." I mouth back then we walk into the room. The nurse walks up through all the steps and takes my weight, height, and blood pressure. She says a few words and hands me a cup to pee in. I do everything she asks and once finally done she leaves. I hop onto the bed and scratch the back of my head. Mike walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"How are you holding up?" he asks and I smile. Slowly I run my fingers through his hair then sigh and shake my head.

"I'm fine. Had to pee in a cup but I'm good." I say and he laughs then leans forward and presses a kiss to my forehead. I smile and cup his face in my hands. He and I just look into one another's eyes till we hear a knock on the door. Mike steps away and I clear my throat. "Come in," I say and a doctor with a big smile walks in and looks at us.

"Hi there. I'm your doctor Dillon Rosea. I'll be with you today and on that note how are you feeling Tony?" she asks and I smile at her then shake my head.

"Well now I feel okay but for like the last three four days I can't stop throwing up in the morning and towards later at night. I just get sick and then I'm fine." I say and she nods her head as she writes a few things down.

"Alright is there anything else?" she asks and Mike clears his throat.

"I don't know if this is a symptom but he's more... clingy? Not in a bad way but very affectionate." he says then smiles at me. I smile at him as well and the doctor nods her head.

"Okay. Tony is this your boyfriend?" she asks and I nod my head. "Okay well are you two sexually active?" she asks and I blush but nod my head again. "This is going to sound very weird but Tony I think you may be pregnant. I know that sound odd but lately due to how often men are gay and women are lesbians we as a species have seen more odd behaviors for men. Such as them getting pregnant." she says and my eyes go wide.

"What?" I ask and she nods her head.

"Like I said. Weird but I have to patient's right now who are male and pregnant. It's become not normal but not impossible in the last five years," she explains then I hear Mike get out of his seat. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Pregnant." he says and Dr. Rosea nods her head.

"Yes. We need to take a test but yes," she says still nodding her head. I gulp then nod.

"Then let's take a test," I say and she smiles kindly at me. Slowly she gets to her feet and walks out of the room. Mike pulls me closer and kisses my forehead.

"Well at least you're not dying," he says and I laugh then push him away lightly. He looks me in the eyes and I shake my head.

"What are we going to do? We've only been dating for like a few weeks. Not even a complete month yet Mike!" I say and tears come to my eyes. He pulls me into his chest and kisses me lightly.

"Yes but we've known one another for years. We've been sub consciously dating for at least two of those," he says and I laugh then he pecks my lips again. "We'll be okay Tony," he says and I nod my head. We hear another knock on the door then we pull apart. The doctor and a nurse come in. They both had smiles on their faces as they looked at us.

"So we used the pee you already gave us and took the test," she says then Mike and I look at one another with wide eyes. "Are you two ready to hear?" she asks and we nod.

"Congratulations you two. You have a little one on the way."