Chapter Three

Oct 20th, 2013

Jaime and I walk out of the venue, smiles on our faces. "Dude, tonight is going to be amazing. We haven't played a venue like this in so long," Jaime says as he jumps up and fist bumps the air.

"You're telling me, did you see how big that stage was? Our fans are gonna get a show, that's for sure," I agree as we walk up the bus. I could hear slight yelling from outside the bus, causing me to look over at Jaime. At the same time, we meet eyes and he shrugs.

"No idea dude," he says then flings open the door and walks in. As we come to the top of the stairs, I see Vic playing his soccer game. He had a headset on, so it didn't seem like he would be noticing us anytime soon. "We should have known," Jaime says as he walks over to the couch and plops himself down.

"Probably, but I didn't even know he had brought his games with him," I say and Jaime nods his head.

"Me neither," he says then pulls out his phone. I spend a few moments watching Vic play, but quickly notice I hadn't seen Mike in a minute. Quickly I shift my eyes over to Jaime, who is clearly lost in his own little world. Slowly I stand up and sneak off to the bunks. I could see Mike laying in his bunk, one headphone in, an arm laying under his head. As I come up to him, I clear my throat, drawing his attention. At this, a smile goes across his face and he scoots over for me.

Hesitantly I look around, then ungracefully climb into his bunk. With a chuckle, Mike reaches around to help me, pulling me up and into his bunk. As he does this, he closes the curtain and tightens his grip on me; leaning in for a kiss. I lightly grip his hair which causes him to groan. He slaps my ass lightly and looks down at me, "We're in the bunks, the boys could hear us. I highly suggest you don't tease me right now. It's been almost a week since we've had sex," he says and I smirk up at him.

It's been a week since we've been dating, and I've loved it so far. Mike seems to always be close to me, and I'm really starting to fall for him. Though, it doesn't seem like the guys have picked up on anything. Mike and I were always close, so us hanging out all the time isn't unusual. Unfortunately, we don't get many moments like these, moments where we're all alone. "Hey Mike, do you know where Tony is?" Vic suddenly yells as we hear him walking into the bunk hall. My eyes shoot wide open and Mike pushes me to the other side of the bunk, where I had a chance to be hidden behind him. Then, Mike moves to lay on his side, giving more of a wall between me and the curtain.

Clearing his throat, Mike coughs and slightly peeks out of the curtain. "Not for sure, but I think he went for a walk. He was complaining that his head was hurting," he says, reaching back and holding my hand. Keeping quiet, I bite my lip and put my forehead against his back.

"Okay, I was gonna see if he wanted to come to get some tacos," Vic says, "But I guess not. Do you want to come?"

"No, I want to finish this movie before the show,"

"Okay, see you later," Vic says and I hear him start to walk away. Slowly Mike turns back to look at me and I cuddle into his chest. Gently, he leans down and presses a kiss to my forehead, and takes in a deep breath.

"That was close," I whisper and he nods his head.

"I know, keeping this a secret in a bus is kind of hard," he says as he pulls me closer; rubbing my back in slow circles as he does so. Together, we start to get comfortable in one another's arms, our breathing falling into time. Then, suddenly, the curtain is thrown open. I let out a loud shriek and grab onto Mike as I close my eyes and hide my face. Mike's grip on me almost turns suffocating, "Shit," he says and I look up. There stands Jaime, looking at us with both shock and amusement.

"I'll meet you two in the lounge," he says then walks away. With wide eyes, Mike and I look at one another then jump out of the bunk.

"How did he know?" I ask Mike and he just looks down at me.

"Jaime always knows," he says and I groan. He's not wrong, Jaime does always seem to know when something off was going on. "We better go out there and see what he's going to say," Mike says grabbing my hands and looking into my eyes.

"I guess we both have to be ready to come out, or we have to end this," I say and he grabs my chin.

"I've been ready since the first night, I was just giving you time. Don't you worry about where I stand with this, I'm here till you tell me to go away," he tells me, then kisses my nose. "I've loved you for a long time, Tony," he continues and I feel tears come to my eyes.

"I thought I was crazy for feeling that way, we've only been dating for a week," I say, a slight chuckle coming out.

"But we've known one another for years. We got this, but we need to go face them," he says and I nod my head. He squeezes my hand a few times then, together, we walk out of the hall. The first thing we notice is Jaime just sitting there on his phone. Vic was nowhere to be seen, and there was no noise. "Where is Vic?" Mike asks and Jaime looks up at us.

"Went to go find you, but I knew I didn't see you leave the bus," he says, looking at me with a slight smirk on his face. "So, after looking around, I knew the only place you could be was the one bunk with the closed curtain," As Jaime goes on, my cheeks get redder and I look down to my feet. How did I think no one would notice? Suddenly I'm gone and Mike has closed his curtain? They were bound to notice something was up eventually. I guess we really did hide our relationship very well.

"So..." Mike says and I look up at him. Then, I hear Jaime let out a laugh and he begins to wiggle his eyebrows at us.

"I knew you smelt like sex the morning after the San Diego show. I was just to fucked up to point it out," he says as he sits back into his seat and looks us over. His gaze makes me feel self-conscious and I can physically feel my face get redder. Mike must have noticed as well because he leans down and presses a kiss to the side of my head.

"Guess we can't really keep it a secret anymore," Mike says looking at me and I sigh.

"What can't you keep a secret anymore?" Vic asks as he walks in, eating a taco. He looks at us confused while munching, looking back and forth between Jaime and us.

"You might want to sit down, this is a talk you and I actually need to have," Mike says gesturing to the couch. Vic looks at us strangely then sits on the couch and sits back. "Okay, I don't know how to start this. You know how you teased me for looking at Tony's ass?"

"Yes?"

"Okay, well, I acted on it then Tony and I slept together. Since then, we've been together. We both wanted to see if this is what we want," Mike says, and Vic just stares at him. He didn't show any emotion, so we all just sat there silent. I honestly don't know what he's thinking. Mike slowly backs up and wraps me in his arms as we both watch Vic process what he had just been told.

"Holy shit," he finally breathes.

"Listen," Mike starts then Vic hops up and pulls us into a hug.

"I was right!" he cheers then both Mike and I freeze. "Shit, that means I owe Mama two hundred dollars," he says and Mike coughs.

"Did you and Mama have a bet about us ending up together?" Mike asks and Vic sighs.

"Yes. You never acted like that around anyone else, and our Mom knows you very well Mike. So, we bet that you would get together either this tour or the next. She bet this tour, so I owe her two hundred," he explains then pats Mike on the back. "Let's be honest Mike, this was bound to happen. You've never been one hundred percent straight and you've always been protective of Tony," he says then walks out of the lounge.

Mike turns towards me and I give him a small smile. It was very sweet to hear that he's always been protective of me. Though, to be honest, I always felt safe around Mike. He did always seem to have my back and never let me get out of control. Even when he was being Mike Whiskey Hands. "Come here," he says pulling me into a kiss.

"My innocent eyes! Don't you recreate a Perrentes fanfiction in front of me!" Jaime screams as he covered his eyes and starts to run into the bunk room. Except he missed his shot by about a foot and ended up on his ass from hitting the wall. Mike and I start to laugh, causing Vic to step back into the lounge. Looking down, he shakes his head and sighs.

"Missed the door again Hime?"