Chapter Six

Nov 3rd, 2012

"Fuck!" I cry as I throw up and my stomach lurches. A loud groan escapes me and I sigh. Mike gently rubs my back and kisses my shoulder over and over again. I cry a little and shake my head as I lean back. Mike pulls me onto his lap and rubs my arms slowly. "Two days of this. Are you kidding me?" I ask and Mike sighs and kisses my cheek.

"People get sick Tony." he says and I glare at him slightly and shake my head.

"I don't Mike," I say and he sighs and tightens his grip on me. He kisses the side of my head and rubs my stomach lightly. I groan and push my head into his shoulder. Mike sigh again and slowly taps a beat onto my leg. I look at him and he smiles down at me gently and presses a small kiss to my lips. "Am I dying?" I ask and he laughs and shakes his head.

"No.," he says and I raise my eyebrow and shake my head.

"Don't make me promises you can't keep. I could be dying." I say and his grip on my gets tighter. He kisses the side of my head then right under my ear.

"It's just the stomach flu Tony. We'll go to the doctors if you'd like," he says and I laugh and shake my head. He groans then stands up. "Vic, we're here for two days right?" Mike asks and I hear Vic give an answer but I can't tell what's he's saying. I sigh and rest my head on the toilet seat and let out a loud groan. I can hear Mike come back into the bathroom but I don't care enough to look until I hear another quiet voice. "Yes hello. My name is Mike Fuentes and I would like to set up an appointment for my boyfriend Tony." I hear him say and I look up at him with wide eyes. He smiles at me and I groan then lean against the wall.

"Yes. Tomorrow at 9:30 would be great," he says and I roll my eyes at him. He hands up the phone and then crouches down. He grabs my hands and slowly helps me stand up. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead. Loosely I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my forehead on his chest.

"So you're dragging my ass to a doctor?"

"Wanna go to a vet instead?" he asks and I nod my head.

"They seem nicer," I whisper and he lets out a loud laugh. I shake my head and sigh.

"You're going to be fine Tony but we're going to get you checked out and we're gonna make sure that you get better faster," he says and I nod my head then pull away and walk into the front lounge. I shudder at the feeling of the last bit of nausea washing over me. I gulp and stop walking for a minute. I bite my lip and whimper then sigh and walk over to the sink. Quickly I turn on the tap and cup some water into my mouth. I swish it around then spit it out and gulp.

"Fuck." I groan out and take in a deep breath.

"Dude you look like Kaitlynn after morning sickness," Kellin says and I look over my shoulder and raise my eyebrow at him. He smiles and runs his hands through his hair. He leans against the counter and sighs at me. "She would get sick and complain then wash her mouth," he says and I shake my head.

"Well I'm a man and I'm not pregnant," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"No shit Sherlock," he says and I nod my head then walk over to the couch and sit down. I rest my head on the back of the couch and sigh as I run my hand over my face.

"Let's just hope I'm not dying."