Chapter Two

Oct 14, 2013

Light filters into the room, the harsh rays causing me to groan. Slowly and surely, the inevitable hangover starts to seep in and my brain feels like it's pulsing. Trying to help myself, I turn onto my other side and hide my face away from light. However, I suddenly realize that I was digging my face into another person as an arm wraps around me; pulling me closer. Last night's actions start to come back to me and I take a deep breath as I open my eyes.

The familiar patterns of Mike's tattoos are the first thing I see. My breath hitches in my throat as I come to the conclusion of what happened last night. At that time, I also notice how we were both completely naked, and very pressed together. "Oh shit," I whisper then cover my face with my hands. How could I let this happen? We have gotten drunk many times together, and this had surely never happened before. No, I have to get out of there. Slowly, I try to get out of Mike's grip, but it only seems to tighten as I struggle.

"Well good morning Tony," Mike grumbles as he finally starts to wake up. I freeze at the sound of his voice and bring my eyes up to look at his face. He is holding a small smile as he looks down at me lazily. There was no confusion, no panic. He seemed to think this was completely normal. This sight angers me slightly so I start to push away, again.

"I'm not gay Mike, I don't know what the fuck happened last night, but let's pretend it didn't," I say as I actually start to get out of his arms. My words seem to amuse Mike as he looks at me, then gets a handle on me again. Pulling me tight against his chest, he brings all movement to a stop as he pushes his lips to mine and grabs the back of my neck. The kiss was angry and hungry as he holds me in place. Shock runs through my body as I begin to kiss back and melt into the kiss. Why am I kissing him? Why does it feel good? More importantly, why didn't we do it sooner?

Then, all too soon may I add, the kiss comes to an end and Mike looks me in the eyes. "That's not what you were saying last night. If I remember correctly, you were begging for more," he says. I have no reply because he is right. I did beg for more last night.

"I was drunk,"

"Maybe the first time, but not the second or the third," he says and I shake my head as I push away from his. This time, he didn't hold me in place. I'm able to get away and stand up, but as I do this, a splitting pain runs through m back and I sway slightly. "See, even your body remember how bad you wanted it last night," Mike says chuckling. I look over my shoulder to see him leaning against the headboard, watching me.

"Since when are you gay?" I ask as I find my pants and throw them on.

"Well, I guess I can't really say that I'm gay. I think the proper term would be Bi," he says, clearly thinking through his answer. I cross my arms as I rake my eyes up and down his body. The bottom half was covered by the white sheet, but his torso was bare. This tattoo seemed to stand out more, and his slim body seemed fit and sexy.

As I stare, Mike seems to pick up on it and begins to move closer to me. "How about you huh?" Mike asks as he reaches out and grabs me by my hip. Effortlessly, he pulls me to him and looks deep into my eyes.

"Well, after last night, I guess I can't say I'm strictly straight, can I?" This answer causes Mike to smile as he leans down and kisses me again. Only this time, I kiss him back right away and hold onto him as well. Together, we move more onto the bed and Mike moves his lips down my neck. My breathing gets heavier and I slide my hand up into his hair.

"No, you can't," Mike says pecks my lips one more time. We look one another over then he moves off the bed. "We both need to get ready. It's 9:30 Tone, and we have to leave before 10:30 to get to our next show," he says, which rips me out of a daze.