Chapter Nine

Nov 11th, 2012

I slowly open my eyes and feel my stomach start to hurt. I groan and try to roll out of bed but feel Mike's tight grip on my waist. Quickly I elbow him right in the stomach then push him away and get out of bed. I hear him groan loudly as I run to the bathroom. Our first day home and I'm in the bathroom in front of the toilet puking.

I gag more at the taste then sigh and sit on my butt. "Fuck!" I yell then place my hand on my stomach and shake my head. "You're more problems than you're worth," I say then I feel hands start to rub my back. I sigh and look over my shoulder to see Mike squatting there and looking at me. Slowly he leans in and kisses my shoulder then his hands slip over my stomach.

"It's my fault you're like this," he says and I laugh breathlessly then place my hands over his. It's been a week to the day since we found out I was pregnant and it's only gotten weirder and weirder. We haven't told anyone yet out of uncertainty and I know once we actually tell people there are going to be a lot of mixed reactions. "Your appointment is in three hours," he says and I nod my head.

"I know. I'll start to get ready. We have to account for traffic." I say and he nods his head. Both of us stand up slowly then Mike pecks my lips and takes in a deep breath.

"We've got this don't we?" he asks and I nod my head.

"Of course we do. It's us. We've been secretly dating for years." I say and wink at him. He laughs at me joke then shakes his head and smiles.

"You really are something Tony Perry." he says and I smile slightly then look him in the eyes.

"I love you too Mike Fuentes," I say and he smiles then pulls me into a hug. I hug him back then after a minute pulls away and start the shower. Mike kisses me then walks out of the room. I quickly get out of my clothes then jump into the shower. Hastily I wash my hair and body then hop out and head over to the closet. Mike and I are staying at my place and I'm pretty sure Mike is just moving in.

I walk into the closet and grab everything I need and get dressed. I hear the bedroom door open and look over my shoulder and see Mike looking for something. "What are you looking for?" I ask and he smiles then points to his head. I nod my head then go back to pulling on my shirt. I smooth out my shirt then rest my hands on my stomach. "I know it's going to be weird. I don't really know what I'm going to do with you but we'll figure it out little thing." I say then take a deep breath and shake my head.

"You ready?" Mike asks and I look up then nod my head.

"Are you ready? I mean based on what I looked up online this is around the time we'll actually be able to see that baby." I say and start to really think about it. It's weird enough just knowing it's there. To see that it's there and have a picture? Am I going to be able to handle this and everything else that comes along with parenthood?

While I'm over thinking a feel hands cup my face and I look up to see Mike standing there with a smile on his face and he pecks my lips lightly. "We got this remember?" he asks and I nod my head. Gently he releases my face then grabs my hips. He pulls me close to him and kisses me again but with more power this time. I kiss back then he picks me up slowly holding me under my thighs.

I smile at him then he starts to walk. I cling on tighter to his neck and he laughs as he walks us down the stairs. I rest my head on his shoulder. "We're gonna see little thing in there," Mike says and I smile and nod my head.

"Yeah. Is it bad that I like calling it the little thing? Reminds me of Addams Family." I say and he smiles and shakes his head.

"We had nothing else to call it Tone so no. I kinda like it too," he says and I smile then kiss his cheek. He smiles at me then walks outside. I squint in the sunlight then look around and see him walking to his car. I smirk then look at him and raise my eyebrow.